Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: What is wrong with Swindon - why so much BB?  (Read 820 times)

Offline Steady Eddy

I was trying to do some research for Swindon and there seems to be a very high proportion of SP's offering BB or unprotected.

New to punting - is Swindon a particularly dodgy area?

Any safe suggestions?

Offline SmokeEater

Should be posting about Swindon in the south west section.

Unfortunately Swindon has never been that great but you can still find some good ones.

I've seen Lovely-Brunette-Lady 4 times and always had a very good service from her.
External Link/Members Only

Also seen Samesammie.J twice and had a great time though more expensive.
External Link/Members Only

If you find any others then let me know

Just Some Bloke

I've been punting around Swindon for about 6 months now.

Most of the profiles offering BB seem to be the steady influx of Romanian ones which appear for a few days and then disappear again. I suspect a lot of them are just PG selling scams.

I tend to look for profiles that have been advertising in the area for some time before risking a booking and there's a few good ones to be found. I've reviewed all of the girls I've seen.

I'd second SmokeEater's recommendation of Lovely Brunette Lady. Have only seen her once but her service was fantastic. A few other members have reported her as being a bit unreliable in comms though.

I'd also highly recommend Bell40 External Link/Members Only - I've seen her several times and always get a great service from her.

Offline Steady Eddy

Thanks guys - good to have some options.  All good suggestions.  Lovely_Brunette_Lady is intriguing.

I was looking because of a potential business trip so I will post if it happens.

Cheers