Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: NG Gina Kingston  (Read 2071 times)

dandinh

Price: 80/hour
Date: Don't really remember some time last month I think (i.e December 2015)
External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Background:
Plans A and B fell through so as a final resort I decided to give NG Gina a chance. Comms were pretty efficient since we got everything sorted within 2 hours. The location itself was mediocre; it's quite near the Bentalls centre in Kingston (if you know where that is you'd know it's really busy there so no chance of me getting mugged), inside the hotel it was pitch dark, bar a couple of feeble lights.
I went up the elevator and texted that I had arrived. Within a couple of minutes, a lady (looked like she was in her forties but I really can't tell with these things) came out wearing jeans and a top. Explained to me that lights didn't work on specific days. The room itself was okay, slightly messy in my opinion but she had just moved there so it was understandable.
Event:
I had a quick shower after the paperwork, then got to a cheeky bit of rumpy pumpy. Started off with kissing, she does a lot of DFK which I enjoyed. Both of us stripped then into a bit of OWO. Her technique was pretty good, hard to explain but does this thing with her tongue and she payed good attention to my balls. On with the condom and she made all the right noises before I came.
Quick massage, and a chat before round 2. Round two was very similar, very sensual kissing, OWO with eye contact and sex and a few positions. Afterwards we chatted for a while and we overran by a bit, so she definitely isn't a clockwatcher (she was fine with me staying for longer if I wanted to). Also she seems to have quite a good grasp of English, as she was able to hold some pretty intelligent conversations mid and post punt.
However she did have a couple of negatives. First, she isn't exactly a looker- a bit of fat on the tummy and boobs are a little saggy to my liking. I also like long hair (and she had short) but I guess that's down to different people's tastes. Finally, her pussy smelt a little... fishy? Hard to explain but because of that I decided against RO (also I hate doing RO anyway since for me it's like tonguing a fishy cabbage).
To conclude, don't go for Gina if you are looking for a stunner- aesthetically she is kind of an average WG and there are others who are prettier. However, I couldn't really fault the service (except maybe the pussy smell), so if you are looking to have a genuine GFE she is great. Also bear in mind she is only 80/h so I reckon that's VFM.

RATINGS:
Appearance: 5/10 (Average)
Personality: 9/10 (Quite intelligent for a WG, friendly)
Services: 7/10 (deducting 2 points for smelly pussy)
Location: 7/10 (location itself is okay, but hotel interior is creepy without the lights man   :lol: :lol: :lol:)
Value for money: 8/10
Total: 36/50 (Bear in mind I'm pretty harsh lol)
Happy punting,
D
« Last Edit: January 09, 2016, 10:10:56 pm by dandinh »