Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Emily - Great Portland Street. Gorgeous 22yo Polish Blonde!  (Read 4004 times)

Expl1cit

I saw Emily for the first time just before Christmas, and if I had left a review then it might have been a Neutral.  She was passive, slightly cold and appeared disinterested, as a couple of other UKP punters have commented on. Despite this, I went back for a second visit because she is exceptionally beautiful with a great figure, long blonde hair, sparkling blue eyes and more importantly I really enjoyed the sex, particularly her riding me in cowgirl.

Link: External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

On this second visit, Emily opened the door in a sexy black dress, high heels and a smile.  She was warm, chatty and engaging from the first minute to the last.  I commented on our last session, and she said maybe she was having a bad day, but didn't remember too much about it.  We undressed each other while kissing (french kissing was on the menu this time) and she has incredibly soft lips.  Then on to the bed for RO - where I made her come.  She grabbed a tissue and gave it to me to wipe my face  :lol:

We then moved to OWO and those soft lips - I would say it was one of the best blow jobs I have ever had, if not the best.  Soft, slow and sensual, not toothy in the slightest and full eye contact.  It wasn't DT but it was so good I had to stop her.  We then had slow sex in CG and Mish which was great and then curled up together for the remaining 10 minutes chatting and stroking, before the alarm went off to remind me I am a punter and she is not my girlfriend and off I went into the night.

In summary, an absolutely stunning polish blonde who delivered one of the best GFE's I have ever had.

LL

Gah! Seems like I made the wrong choice in Great Portland Street tonight!  :D

Offline random

I've see her a couple of times over the last 2 years and the second time she was a bit less passive and quiet but nothing like what your describing and I don't think any of the other reviews have mentioned an experience quite like that so you must have caught her in a good mood or something. I thought her oral was bit too gentle and she wasn't active enough in cowgirl but she is a great looker especially in the short cocktail dress and high heels she greeted me in the 2nd time.

From memory facially I think she looks like Lena Katinka who used to be in the Russian duo Tatu
Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline lewishamguy

Hey fl0atab1lity i thought you went for a overnight just to make her smile?

:sarcastic:

Expl1cit

I've see her a couple of times over the last 2 years and the second time she was a bit less passive and quiet but nothing like what your describing and I don't think any of the other reviews have mentioned an experience quite like that so you must have caught her in a good mood or something. I thought her oral was bit too gentle and she wasn't active enough in cowgirl but she is a great looker especially in the short cocktail dress and high heels she greeted me in the 2nd time.
I agree with parts of your post.  Her oral was very gentle, but that is exactly how I like it most of the time and I've never had softer lips around fl0atab1lity junior before, that is for certain.  I also agree she wasn't very active in cowgirl but again thats how I like it and how I described it in my review; slow and sensual sex and the main reason I returned.  It was the same for me during mish - slow and sensual.

Also I think you'll find many reviews and other posts of Emily on UKP say she warms up a lot on second visits.  A couple of weeks break over Christmas can also make a huge difference so I don't think it was a lucky or unique experience I had.  My post was a concise and 100% accurate review of the punt, in which I deliberately left out a lot of the fluffy details - which are unnecessary to share.

Hey fl0atab1lity i thought you went for a overnight just to make her smile?
The overnight plan was a long term strategy to get a smile but I was inspired by flyingbreadman on the other review and got my smile and more for less  :hi:

Offline anonvip20

As above, I saw her before Christmas and nothing like you've described. Feels like a B&S?

Offline lewishamguy

The overnight plan was a long term strategy to get a smile but I was inspired by flyingbreadman on the other review and got my smile and more for less  :hi:

While I'm not questioning further about the authenticity of your review but I would say based on your review if others make their mind to see her their success rate will be either 50-50 or completely fooled. I've seen her number of times since last year. The only reason I went back because of her b2b massage and sex as a bonus ending. Personally I would only recommend her for b2b massage not for a GFE. But according to your review I assume she's turned into a drama queen after the Xmas break and her GFE skill has now improved up to the level of some forum darlings which is highly unlikely. Well good for you then.

:cool:

Offline nouveaumonsieur2

While I'm not questioning further about the authenticity of your review but I would say based on your review if others make their mind to see her their success rate will be either 50-50 or completely fooled. I've seen her number of times since last year. The only reason I went back because of her b2b massage and sex as a bonus ending. Personally I would only recommend her for b2b massage not for a GFE. But according to your review I assume she's turned into a drama queen after the Xmas break and her GFE skill has now improved up to the level of some forum darlings which is highly unlikely. Well good for you then.

:cool:

How would you rate her ability as a b2b masseuse? Any hint of professional training or is she particularly good at the teasing elements of a good b2b?

Offline lewishamguy

How would you rate her ability as a b2b masseuse? Any hint of professional training or is she particularly good at the teasing elements of a good b2b?

Very good IMO. Think she told me she's a trained masseuse but definitely it reflects to her massage techniques.

:hi:

FlyingBreadMan

Gah! Seems like I made the wrong choice in Great Portland Street tonight!  :D

I met all three girls and walked on Alice as she did not appeal to me facially.

Emily is one of the best models of last year for me.

Expl1cit

While I'm not questioning further about the authenticity of your review but.....

.....according to your review I assume she's turned into a drama queen after the Xmas break and her GFE skill has now improved up to the level of some forum darlings which is highly unlikely. Well good for you then.

You seem to be questioning yourself more than my review.  In the punting world, you sometimes need to let your personal pride step to one side.  I've seen many of the forum darlings and had less of a positive session than many other UKP reviewers sometimes.  MI springs to mind, while it was pleasant, I left thinking what is all the fuss about, but it didn't bother me or make me question every other review. 

For me personally, Emily ticked all of my boxes and delivered a superb and unexpected GFE.  Accept it or fuck off  :thumbsup:

Offline random

The first time I saw her was for b2b nearly 2 years ago before she was on AW. I thought it was ok, nothing special. The HR at the end was very fast and frantic as if she was rushing it. It's been a while but I don't remember her doing much b2b on the front either though it was only a 30 minute booking.

brolin_76

she works in same place with Nadia. I have seen Emily before xmas. My experience was totally diffierent than OP. it was very much negative. Agree she is young attractive, but very cold to start. when she opened the door it was like straight to business. The punt was almost boring. no passsion at all. OWO very averege, just light kissing with closed lips. too much using of lube even I was very gentle. no idea she looked very much disinterested about what she doing. :unknown:

Shame her mate Nadia was a decent punt but now expensive. :dash:

Expl1cit

she works in same place with Nadia. I have seen Emily before xmas. My experience was totally diffierent than OP. it was very much negative. Agree she is young attractive, but very cold to start. when she opened the door it was like straight to business. The punt was almost boring. no passsion at all. OWO very averege, just light kissing with closed lips. too much using of lube even I was very gentle. no idea she looked very much disinterested about what she doing. :unknown:
Quite similar to my first session before xmas, but in the right mood she is an absolute gem as I discovered recently.  In fairness though, I think we as punters put too much expectation of emotions into punts.  We expect them to be interested, exciting and passionate.  I was happy on my first visit, a gorgeous young blonde I wanted to fuck which I got.  Second visit was arguably better but it was the first visit that kept me interested, and her look / vital stats. I don't go into any punt for the first time, expecting anything other than the services offered.

brolin_76

Quite similar to my first session before xmas, but in the right mood she is an absolute gem as I discovered recently.  In fairness though, I think we as punters put too much expectation of emotions into punts.  We expect them to be interested, exciting and passionate.  I was happy on my first visit, a gorgeous young blonde I wanted to fuck which I got.  Second visit was arguably better but it was the first visit that kept me interested, and her look / vital stats. I don't go into any punt for the first time, expecting anything other than the services offered.

I agree she is young attractive bird. But no way I shall be going back for second visit and expecting it will be better than first? what is the guarantee?  :crazy:

Expl1cit

I agree she is young attractive bird. But no way I shall be going back for second visit and expecting it will be better than first? what is the guarantee?  :crazy:
Its a punt, there are no guarantees  :thumbsup:

Makes fuck all difference to me if you go back, just saying you might be surprised - as I was on the second visit, and I didn't think I did anything differently apart from being more relaxed myself.

brolin_76

Its a punt, there are no guarantees  :thumbsup:

Makes fuck all difference to me if you go back, just saying you might be surprised - as I was on the second visit, and I didn't think I did anything differently apart from being more relaxed myself.

I dont know may be you are very easily pleased with girls. I have read her reviews here , mixed up, some punters she is cold, no kissing and I took a risk after all and I got what others said.If I do a review it will almost negative. So I dont think it will better next time.   :timeout: