Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Zoe Nichole - Derby  (Read 4369 times)

Offline j122

Very tidy bod on the pics just wondering if anyone has had the pleasure?  :hi:

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

RIS has some hits to other profiles on different sites

External Link/Members Only

External Link/Members Only

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 10
She has x2 feedbacks from mutinyonthecounty, who is also a poster on here. Hopefully, when he's next on here, he could add to this thread.

Offline Mutinyonthecounty

Hello there !! Yes - I have seen Zoe a couple of times. The pictures on AW are spot on - I would say Zoe is into her 40s but has one of the fittest bodies I've seen. Not only that - a very friendly and easy going girl who is happy to do most things. I liked her and would definitely recommend her - especially if you are into busty, tanned and fit blondes.

Offline j122

:hi: thanks, definitely one to consider as she has "A" levels listed

Offline j122

What's her in call place like?  :hi:

Offline maz98

Does she work at new escape? or her boobs real or fake?

Offline _Bender_

I saw her a few months back and can only echo what MOTC said, she's got one hell of a body for her age and gives a good gfe.

To be honest I didn't realise about A's as I would of asked about it and I can't remember  her tits, sorry.

Yes, it is New Escape she works from.
« Last Edit: July 25, 2014, 10:55:37 pm by _Bender_ »

Offline j122

:hi: cheers prof.

Not experienced a parlour yet, is it any good/ has it got a website?

Offline _Bender_

Not too sure if it has a web site. It was my first experience at a parlour, from what I can remember there was an Indian girl who let me in and took me too the room to wait for Zoe.

It was all relaxed and I felt quite safe, no alarm bells stated ringing  :)

Offline j122

To be honest I didn't realise about A's as I would of asked about it

Emailed her last week about it as it's at discretion, it was read but got no reply...

Offline bobby_dizzler

Morning all

First post since I found this site - it's spot on my the way.

Got the twitch and was around the Mansfield area. Set a couple of speculative emails (Zoe Nichole, Amandaxxxxx and Chelsea Hart) as phone comms are too tricky.

Responses from Amandaxxxxx and ZN. Both unavailable, but really want to see ZN. Said she's back in Mansfield tomorrow, so will see how things pan out.

Offline monkeybucket

Saw zoe a while back my 2nd punt ever. Great body, nice(fake) tits I was still in my very nervous stage so if im honest I didnt enjoy the punt that much but I think more down to me than her.
Seemed up for most things but not keen on alevels With me  :(

jay jay

hI I met Zoe a while back when she was at new escape in Derby she is in her 40's and knows how to get the job done it was a while back when i saw her so I can't really describe  her more than leggy and blond

Offline bobby_dizzler

Saw her a couple of weeks ago in Mansfield. Distinctly average punt and I feel the pics on the AW are a bit out of date or airbrushed. Or both.

Positives were some nice kissing (not FR) and she seems a genuinely nice lady.  No OWO at least with me anyway. RO was a bit weird with legs partially closed to restrict access to a large degree.

Have to say wouldn't go back.

Offline Mutinyonthecounty

Thought I would resurrect this thread - had a 2 girl with Zoe and Chelsea last week which was simply awesome. As part of that had some RO with Zoe and she got her legs wide open, so really got stuck in !! It was £120 for both girls for 30mins of full on action.

I have to say that Zoe is fit as anything - I happened to see her in the car park that day in tight jeans and leather jacket and she looked fit as fuck and had a few fellas staring at her.

Ravanelli

Thought I would resurrect this thread - had a 2 girl with Zoe and Chelsea last week which was simply awesome. As part of that had some RO with Zoe and she got her legs wide open, so really got stuck in !! It was £120 for both girls for 30mins of full on action.

I have to say that Zoe is fit as anything - I happened to see her in the car park that day in tight jeans and leather jacket and she looked fit as fuck and had a few fellas staring at her.

Which Chelsea?

Offline bigrockcandy

It's Chelsea Hart in Mansfield.....great girl.

Ravanelli

It's Chelsea Hart in Mansfield.....great girl.

I know Chelsea, great girl, just didn't know she was up for threesome fun. :yahoo: