Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Best hotels for an outcall during lockdown - nottingham  (Read 374 times)

Offline throwaway5569

Staying in Nottingham tonight for work, and really want to get myself a treat, but I can't be arsed traipsing about somewhere I dont know for an incall.

What hotels in Nottingham, and just in general, do you guys think would be best to have a SP slip in with drawing attention or whatever?

Cheers

Offline gbyld87

Staying in Nottingham tonight for work, and really want to get myself a treat, but I can't be arsed traipsing about somewhere I dont know for an incall.

What hotels in Nottingham, and just in general, do you guys think would be best to have a SP slip in with drawing attention or whatever?

Cheers

i'd probably go for a short-stay apartment instead of a hotel if it were me.  somewhere like Saco apartments in the Park.  Makes more sense to me than a hotel if your plan is to sneak someone in.

Offline throwaway5569

i'd probably go for a short-stay apartment instead of a hotel if it were me.  somewhere like Saco apartments in the Park.  Makes more sense to me than a hotel if your plan is to sneak someone in.

Saco apartments is actually on my booking app i have to use, so that could be a shout. So theres no receptionist or anything? The SP could get right to my room with no issues?

Offline gbyld87

Saco apartments is actually on my booking app i have to use, so that could be a shout. So theres no receptionist or anything? The SP could get right to my room with no issues?

I saw an SP there just before Christmas, and i just let myself in with the door code and found the room.  There wasn't a reception, and didn't appear to be any staff about.

Offline throwaway5569

I saw an SP there just before Christmas, and i just let myself in with the door code and found the room.  There wasn't a reception, and didn't appear to be any staff about.

Ideal mate, cheers.

What SP was it?

Offline throwaway5569

Amanda_Foxwell

She's a wee darling! Was it a decent punt?
I've sent her an email anyway  :D

Offline gbyld87

She's a wee darling! Was it a decent punt?
I've sent her an email anyway  :D

Yeah was outstanding.  I've seen her quite a few times.  Looks like she's only doing long outcall bookings at the moment, and only with regulars, but if you do get the chance I'd take it.  Can't imagine anyone having a shit time with her.

She doesn't live in Nottingham however, so I think you'd struggle to sort something out with her at such short notice either way.  Still, you never know   :thumbsup:
« Last Edit: February 11, 2021, 06:05:09 pm by gbyld87 »