Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: AdrienneFitSexy - Seven Dials - high quality GFE  (Read 1892 times)

78 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 4682445) (78 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Payyourwaymate]

Offline ScottishWidower1982

External Link/Members Only
External Link/Members Only

Location: Flat in Seven Dials / Covent Garden. Fairly easy to find, there is an inner and outer security gate to navigate, but no real issues encountered. Flat is clean and tidy; bedroom on the small side but decent size bed. Good bathroom and shower, fresh towel. Shares with another SP but not seen or heard.

Price & Duration: £200 for 60 mins. No extras asked or requested. March 2024.

Comms: Very good. Adrienne is independent and she was responsive on WhatsApp. Arranged in advance and confirmed on the day. Clear instructions messaged across when outside the flat.

The Lady: I thought Adrienne was stunningly sexy as soon as I saw her. I have pulled a few good-looking women in my younger years, but this lady might be the hottest woman I have ever fucked (so far!). Gym fit body; relatively tall. A few reviewers have said her lower body is ‘chunkier’ than it used to be, maybe that is true, but she still looks amazing. Quality arse. Nothing looks in excess at all. Great enhanced tits; some tattoos but looked good. Lovely long hair. She has had some lip implants which I don’t normally like but they kinda suited her. They were soft and easy to lose yourself in them when kissing. She is very chilled out which I found enjoyable.

There is a hint of smoker’s breath when kissing her; I haven’t smoked for over 10 years, but I actually found it quite pleasant. I could see that it might turn some people off so YMMV.

Action: My second punt. Some gentle kissing, Adrienne was wearing delightful black lingerie. Solo shower then back in the bedroom. Brilliant oral to start on the bed, nice and depp with lots of tongue flicking. I didn’t get any talk of a ‘shopping list’ of activities at the start, she made a few suggestions during the session which I liked, but she was also happy to go along with whatever I asked for and there was a flow to it all that I enjoyed. RO, 69, cowgirl, then CIM. All delivered very well. Had a nice chat and a cuddle, Adrienne is an interesting girl to talk to, English is very good with a sexy East European accent. She proposed round 2 which I was up for, oral and hands, then I tried to get fucking in mish but it was difficult to keep it up after so short a break. I was prepared to admit defeat, but luckily for me Adrienne was more spirited, she would not give up and got me over the line with a combination of mouth and hands. Perfect.

Summary: High positive. Very fun session with a beautiful lady, she was professional and performed superbly. My only (very minor) issue was there was a slight lack of GFE connection, it was definitely just a paid job for Adrienne, but I do understand that it is just about the money so I do not fault her for this as the service was so good. 8/10 - I intend to return soon and I actually messaged her last week to make a booking; however, no reply and I think she has been away on holiday.

Hidden Image/Members Only

Online jgillis

She's a total professional. In all my encounters with her she gives exemplary performance. No fakeness. No drama.

I have a feeling she would succeed in any career - just lucky for us she chose this one.

I'm so invested in her clear run of positives.

Offline arrow0404

Gives one the best BJs around - that swirling of the tongue 👅

Offline drogoboy99

>>> but this lady might be the hottest woman I have ever fucked (so far!).

pretty sure this statement will be true for a lot if not most of the people who've seen her.