Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Polish girl Marta - London (N11)  (Read 640 times)

kyunahi

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

As I knew I was going to be in the area and will finish early, I wanted to check who's close by & available.

Marta popped up, and although listed as being new, I called and checked availability & services.
She confirmed FK, OWO, and on her own words, 'I provide GFE'. Sounds good, booked for an hour to see her later.

Location: on the A406, Southgate/BoundsGreen, Woodgreen. Residential road and the entrance is discreet through the rear.

Girl: stated age, curvy perky ass, nice pair of tits, and a pretty looking girl

Services: pecking on the lips, which according to her is FK, licking of the tip of the penis with the tip of her tongue, and occasionally attempting to open her mouth to take the head in, but not! is her definition of owo.

I had to stop to ask her if she knew what she's doing, and if she will deliver to which her response was, this is FK & this is OWO.  I told her, change of plan, 15 mins & I'm out.
so I lay her down, bit of oral on her & then in mish(she can take a pounding) pop & I'm out.

During the start & end, she was on the phone, I did point to her in the beginning after exchanging the paper work that it's my time now.

Conclusion: The girl is fit, FAF, nice firm body, speaks good English, and nice down under and if you can do with limited services, Marta may work as a P&D

Offline Wozel

What a shame, would have HL her.

Offline CrazyforCIM

I think I've seen her 2 or 3 times in the past. To be honest, she was very good in terms of personality and service. Very nice girl that use to offer to me an amazing owo. I can see from the profile that she has increased the price and doesn't offer the same services that she use to offer. I never review her because she was keep creating new profile.

kyunahi

I think I've seen her 2 or 3 times in the past. To be honest, she was very good in terms of personality and service. Very nice girl that use to offer to me an amazing owo. I can see from the profile that she has increased the price and doesn't offer the same services that she use to offer. I never review her because she was keep creating new profile.
You reckon it’s the same girl because of pics?

Offline CrazyforCIM

Yes, I' m 100% sure. Does she have a large tattoo on the back? Two big wings?

kyunahi

Yes, I' m 100% sure. Does she have a large tattoo on the back? Two big wings?
No tattoos at all

kyunahi

No tattoos at all
Now that you’ve mentioned it and a second look at the pics, those are not her pics on the AW profile. She has no tattoos at all but one of the pic does

Offline CrazyforCIM

Hidden Image/Members Only.

Hidden Image/Members Only Hidden Image/Members Only Hidden Image/Members Only

I' ve seen the girl in the last three picture and I' m 100% sure that she was her. Good sex but amazing oral skill. One of the best bj I had from a WG. But she is not for GF experience, I' ve tried to kiss her but she is not really into it. So good sex and wonderful oral skill.
« Last Edit: October 19, 2018, 08:09:00 am by CrazyforCIM »