Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Nudity vs Lingerie  (Read 3458 times)

Siadwel

And the obliging lady was...

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

It was the fifth time I've seen her this year, so felt I should ask. Assertively. Next time, I'm going to ask her about my Loyalty Discount card that somehow seems to have got lost in the post, see how that goes down.

I won't be holding my breath.

spkmstr48

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

It was the fifth time I've seen her this year, so felt I should ask. Assertively. Next time, I'm going to ask her about my Loyalty Discount card that somehow seems to have got lost in the post, see how that goes down.

I won't be holding my breath.

While she's in an obliging mood and you an assertive one, tell her to knee, put her hands behind her head and open her mouth (also known as position 2).

Unfortunately nothing on her likes list to suggest she's submissive.

Offline ForrestGump

...I've only ever had one girl answer the door fully nude, it was fantastic!

It's happened to me just once so far and was a lovely, unexpected welcome. Gena has done this for other clients as well, I've since discovered. So it may be her mo.  :thumbsup:

External Link/Members Only

Siadwel

While she's in an obliging mood and you an assertive one, tell her to knee, put her hands behind her head and open her mouth (also known as position 2).

Unfortunately nothing on her likes list to suggest she's submissive.

Absolutely not, quite the polar opposite, she likes to be a bit Dom, but I've made it clear that that's not me. We had quite a chat about it this time, actually.

Last time I was there, she adopted 'Position 2' and took it like a trooper. I swear she wanted to snowball me, but didn't. So this time, I mentioned snowballing and the gleam in her eye, well........just, well.  :lol: That'll have to be for next time though.

Only problems are she's bloody expensive and she's the closest decent WG to me by a clear half-hour to three-quarters.

Offline howrude

Whilst I've no real preference, I do lean towards nudity. But generally how sexy or how good looking the girl is means more to me.

During the early part of the punt I prefer a girl to be partially stripped with their tits exposed. And then the full buff later into it.

Offline binbag

I usually prefer fully dressed - classy and sexy like she's going to some posh event. Having said that though one of my favourite memories is from about 15yrs ago when I went to see a Domme in Philadelphia (Mistress Renee). She appeared wearing nothing but a necklace and ear rings. For a few seconds I honestly couldn't speak! She looked spectacular and, of course, I was fully aware that for the next couple of hours I was going to be under her control. She was amazing but, sadly, she retired some years ago. In spite of that experience though, I still prefer the lady to be seductively well dressed for the initial meeting.

Offline unclepokey

I like the 'girl/young mum next door' look.
  With a little tweak - no knickers. and no bra.
Sprayed on jeans are great.

It's all nonsense really as I just love to get us both bollock naked as quickly as is possible and get down to business.
Uncle Pokey

spkmstr48

My absolute favourite is to take the girl somewhere public as close to naked as possible.

Ideally:

Killer heels
Very short skirt
Backless crop top
NO UNDERWEAR

Offline Zeusthedoc

The problem is cheap / tacky lingerie does nothing for me. I would much rather a WG was wearing jeans / top or pant / suit combo. Sexy but standard underwear (clean & matching). That would be enough for me.

Offline Sonny Crockett

For me at the start I would like the lady to wear something sexy when she opens the door and we have our intros. For the main event I would like her to be completely naked.