Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: misskinkykelx - Pitsea  (Read 1364 times)

7 review(s) for TIGHT-HOLES (2 positive, 1 neutral, 4 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Dogfather

Was in Basildon for a few days so took the opportunity to see:

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

I already knew what she looked like and she's my girl next door type.
Comms were good but there is a bit of over-directing which you'll figure out why if you see where her place is.

She is a nice girl. Friendly. Lovely body on her. Just what I was expecting.

However, service was poor. She initiated nothing. I don't think she's into it at all. It was a real struggle to get the punt going.
It took a while to get her naked. There's a fair bit of "this hurts or that hurts" which is not really what we're there to hear about.
Doing stuff was made awkward by her. I think she has a plan of what she's prepared to do and if you want anything else it's not really her thing to go with the flow.

I was a bit put off, some punter awe and not really being on form, so I missed some opportunities to get more out of the punt. She didn't clock watch and went well over time with me which I appreciated.

In summary, a disappointment but also a massive, massive shame. :cry:
If she turned into an initiator and just got into it more I'd be back and back and back as I really like her.

Positives:
She is the girl I was expecting.
Lovely body and pretty face IMO
Not a clock-watcher
Comms were good

Negatives:
No enthusiasm
Talks too much

So, 4 out of 10 for me. Could be a bit fluffy with this score as I like her.
Would I go back? As above, if she was an initiator I definitely would but not until that happens.

manlikemark

ive had her on my list for ages from when she was in southend but never got round to seeing her such a shame it didnt go as it should ill have to think twice about her now i think

rushen

chatted with her to arrange a booking but didn't do showers together...shame.