Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Mmf or gangbang?  (Read 1785 times)

Twointhehole

Guys,

I am looking for participants either for mmf or if we can organise a gangbang. I have tried a mmf with another guy from here so can vouch for my genuiness.

Looking to try more adventurous services. Don't care about your age, race just as long as your into mmf.

Pm me, but ideally looking for guys with girls in mind or ones they have seen before for a mmf so it is easier to arrange and not endless discussion.

Offline Ozy84

Guys,

I am looking for participants either for mmf or if we can organise a gangbang. I have tried a mmf with another guy from here so can vouch for my genuiness.

Looking to try more adventurous services. Don't care about your age, race just as long as your into mmf.

Pm me, but ideally looking for guys with girls in mind or ones they have seen before for a mmf so it is easier to arrange and not endless discussion.

What girls did you go with first time round?

dembo200

why dont you just go to phoenix club?

Offline ukbig

Guys,

Sound interesting, will send a PM

philh001

Depending on the girl - i'm intersted

davideerixon

sounds like a good plan, i am in

Lovedog

Hi..I'm up for mmf..ideally Mk but London can do...I am not a regular bit have frequented LMP as it was and thephoenix club as it is!!! Mainly into the girl. Bit would love to suck on some man meat too. LMP is strictly hetero. And it's great but I would like to explore the bi world a bit. Not into male penetration but would not mind trying dp. Any takers? If the OP is game I am....

Offline thebastard

I'm in, sent you a PM. No bi stuff though, just focused on the girls.

Offline superfrixxx

not bi, lot of experiences with cuckolds both fucking the same hole.
Txt me  :rose:

hello_hello

I'd be game, depending on the girl. Will send you a PM.

Offline Essex3

Something I'd like to sample depending on the girl. But no physical interaction with other male whatsoever.

Offline momochan

Looks like lot of people are game but it does not seem to translate into action yet  :lol:

PS count me in  :D