Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Help! - Inesita - I'm confused. Is she or isn't she? A she?  (Read 1608 times)

mark0565

Hi all,

After reading many comments on here I was convinced this lady used to be a fella. I have emailed her, asking directly if that was the case, she says it's a load of rubbish and it's just punters with too much time on their hands.

I'd like to think that I am not totally naive and I know not to believe a word a WG tells you, therefore I thought the best thing would be to throw it out there to you guys for opinion. She looks very sexy an doesn't look like an ex.fella to me? She has a fair bit of feedback on AW so surely there must be plenty of punters that can provide some clarity?

If she is post OP, fair enough, but I like many others I would have thought would prefer to know beforehand?

Cheers

Offline PLeisure

Impossible to know who you're talking about without a link  :rolleyes:

mark0565

Offline The_Don

Sorry .. ‘he’ works in a grim tower block close to the junction of Edgware Road and Marylebone Road.

Yes, anatomically a woman, but genetically a man. For those who are knew to this: a post-Op Transsexual. Tits and a reconstituted pussy.

Not one for me  :vomit:
« Last Edit: July 06, 2015, 09:32:48 am by The_Don »

mark0565

The_Don

Thanks for your feedback

Offline pumps

Yikes why are we going into this again?  It's been covered pretty well previously

Hidden Image/Members Only

:hi:

Offline Bigus Dickus

Do some searching and it's clear!

Oh alright you sit comfy and I do it for you!

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=48853.0

Offline pumps

Do some searching and it's clear!

Oh alright you sit comfy and I do it for you!

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=48853.0

The funny thing is he already knows as he has already looked it up on the forum, he mentioned it in another post.
yet he still felt the need to go over it again  :unknown:  :rolleyes:

Plenty of great invaluable posts on here fellas, I've found it very informative and I thank you all for that. Was going to visit INESITA tomorrow and only just found out today she's post OP which really is not my kind of thing. I'm sooo pleased I found out beforehand!  Phew, that was a close one. Everyone to their own but it's not for me, so thanks everyone for that.

Cheers, M

Offline Bigus Dickus

Is Uber back? He took an interest in this prossie!

:bomb:

Offline azrael

Hi all,

After reading many comments on here I was convinced this lady used to be a fella. I have emailed her, asking directly if that was the case, she says it's a load of rubbish and it's just punters with too much time on their hands.

I'd like to think that I am not totally naive and I know not to believe a word a WG tells you, therefore I thought the best thing would be to throw it out there to you guys for opinion. She looks very sexy an doesn't look like an ex.fella to me? She has a fair bit of feedback on AW so surely there must be plenty of punters that can provide some clarity?

If she is post OP, fair enough, but I like many others I would have thought would prefer to know beforehand?

Cheers
is the op trying to tell us he was balls deep in "westy's"  he/she?

Offline Mr Farkyhars

Is Uber back? He took an interest in this prossie

Wasn't Uber the one who capitalized odd words such as (in this case) INESITA and OP?

Offline Bigus Dickus

Wasn't Uber the one who capitalized odd words such as (in this case) INESITA and OP?

Yep and asked stupid questions when the answers were readily available just to seek attention!  :rolleyes:

vt

Yep, he's still pretending to be a natural born XX female when he's an XXY male with a cock-chop!   :thumbsdown:

I'm surprised he hasn't had a disgruntled punter who's been so annoyed at the dupe and given him a good slapping...not condoning that sort of action, but there are some nutters out there and he's definitely asking for trouble doing what he's doing!  :wacko:

I guess he gets such a thrill conning unwary punters out of their cash that he can live with those risks!  :unknown:

Tick the fucking TS box, Inesita!!  :diablo:

Ines, haz el favor de marcar la casilla TS ya, joder!  :mad:
« Last Edit: July 07, 2015, 11:37:15 am by vt »