Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: LolaSexyBabe - A Quirky, Smiley, Sexy Mid-20s Hungarian Blonde - Bromley-by-Bow  (Read 2044 times)

Expl1cit

Link: External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only+
Fee: £100 / hour

I've had quite a busy week, 7 fantastic punts in 7 days, retrospecitively funded by betting on BRexit and ENGLexit  :blush:

Somewhere in the last crazy week, I saw Lola.  A special thanks to digitaljedi for his first UKP review which alerted me to this WG, and previous reviewers who have accurately described Lola and her services.  Its a mixed bag of reviews, which I don't personally understand.  To me anyway, she is a very good girl.

Comms handled promptly by the maid, and accomodated my changes in schedule at short notice.  I know this place well having seen the lovely Vicky there a few times so went along without any worries, to Bromley-by-Bow.  Safe, discreet location - although I would advise first time punters to go during daylight hours, if you don't want to walk through a scary dark alley.

AW description and photos are 100% accurate - Lola is 5ft 6', Size 8, 34B's with long blonde hair which was tied up on the meet.  A friendly sexy open-minded girl with great stamina, as she describes herself is spot on.  I engaged in FK, OWO, RO and Protected Sex in various positions.  Her OWO is very good, deep, minimal use of hands and pays attention to the balls too and I enjoyed some mild face-fucking too which was great.

Lola's 1hr rate includes CIM, Rimming and facials for those interested which at £100 is bloody good value. 

We got along really well, I really like her quirky personality.  We had a few laughs, discussed BRexit, UKP and everything in between.  Lola is now on holiday for a few days, think she said she is coming back this weekend.  Not the most convenient location for me, but a return visit or two is on the cards.

FlyingBreadMan

Good you had a pleasing punt.

Saw her recently but did not bother with report. Got the job done but was a "no return" from me.

Offline digitaljedi

Thanks for the shoutout fl0atab1lity  :drinks:

Expl1cit

Good you had a pleasing punt.
Saw her recently but did not bother with report. Got the job done but was a "no return" from me.

Cheers bud.  Sounds like your punt with her didn't go so well.  Just had a skim through your other reviews and we've only both seen, or at least reviewed, one of the same WG's - LovelyEmily106, both positively.  Seems we have quite different tastes in punting, although i'm tempted by, and have a couple you've reviewed in my hotlist -Kama and GinaLove.

Thanks for the shoutout fl0atab1lity  :drinks:

No worries mate, always good to see newbies making a positive contribution to UKP - it really does serve a benefit.

Offline Malvolio

Good to hear that you enjoyed your punt, but I reviewed her as a neutral because that's how my punt went for me.

As ever, your mileage may vary.

Expl1cit

Good to hear that you enjoyed your punt, but I reviewed her as a neutral because that's how my punt went for me.

As ever, your mileage may vary.

I rarely, if ever, question another members review based on my own experience - everyone is entitled to their own views and it makes the forum a better place.  I don't even put it down to YMMV, it depends on so many factors, including how the punter feels the punt went based on their expectations.  I am fairly open to letting minor issues slide if I have an overall good experience which is why most of my reviews are positive - it takes something serious like a poor attitude, poor hygenie, lies, fake pictures and services not offered or delivered properly for me to consider a punt neutral or negative - none of which I personally experienced with Lola and I actually really enjoyed the session, particularly the OWO - second only to Adele4u who squeezed a CIM out of me (very difficult to do I might add) and then swallowed the lot