Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: TYFFANI THAIS - BRAZILIAN  (Read 4439 times)

hardcorebanger

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only+

Girl : Very nice. Beautiful eyes. Young. Enthusiastic. Bubble Butt

Service : Kissing. OWO. Cowgirl. Reverse Cowgirl. Doggy. Spoon. Missionary. Cum on face

140 1 Hour

TYFFANI greeted me with a kiss. She stripped naked and began sucking my cock wet sloppy. Tried to face fuck her but she could not take it as last time so carried on sucking my cock and balls. Then tell her to come on top she rode me CG then onto reverse cowgirl the sight was amazing to see that bubble arse bounce up and down and came.
Round two consisted of more OWO then spoon clapping her juicy bubble arse then onto missionary with her legs wrapped behind my back and took a good deep fuck. then came on her beautiful face.

Fucked her twice now. Filmed her on my first visit  :cool:

ANAL for 100 extra
FILMING 50 extra

Overall : Good young latina whore  :thumbsup:

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline Cunning Punt

Thanks for review as she is a teenage hottie (or near enough teenager) and couldn't see anything on here for that profile.
Though think she was reviewed on a previous profile, which mentioned previous house was a tip.

Did kissing amount to FK? And she has CIM on her likes list - did you sample that in the 1st meeting at all / can judge whether that is a real like or bollocks.

Thanks.

hardcorebanger

Thanks for review as she is a teenage hottie (or near enough teenager) and couldn't see anything on here for that profile.
Though think she was reviewed on a previous profile, which mentioned previous house was a tip.

Did kissing amount to FK? And she has CIM on her likes list - did you sample that in the 1st meeting at all / can judge whether that is a real like or bollocks.

Thanks.

It was light kiss then on missionary it went more passionate with tongue. CIM I did not try it with her when she was sucking she seemed not to care if cim happened but you could negotiate with her and because she has a beautiful face I always give her facial. First punt it was recorded so she knows the routine when I fuck her. And she is 20  :hi: Her english is good

Offline Honestpunter

Hot listed!
Thanks for the review!!

Just what I love: great ass, allows filming and that face is just perfect for a facial! Lucky you mate!!

Did she show her face on camera?
« Last Edit: June 23, 2016, 03:01:24 am by Honestpunter »

Offline mrx007

wow what a beautiful face to squirt on - immediate HL!

Offline Germany

Yeah she's breaking the internet for a while. Expensive prossies are not my cup of tea, but you live only once, right? And the filming? You nailed it man! :hi:

Offline Essex3

She reminds me of a wg called Tammy. Had beautiful blue eyes and coloured tatoo running down her leg.

Offline Belgarion

That's a lovely looking girl, she's  going to get it

Offline Ozy84

Anyone know if she is independent or is a pimp/maid involved?

Mendra

Offline iPad3

Offline Ozy84

She also has a huge likes list. Do you think she really provides all of them services?

hardcorebanger

Hot listed!
Thanks for the review!!

Just what I love: great ass, allows filming and that face is just perfect for a facial! Lucky you mate!!

Did she show her face on camera?

Have her beautiful face on video sucking me off and all sorts :cool:
« Last Edit: June 25, 2016, 01:02:43 am by hardcorebanger »

hardcorebanger

Yeah she's breaking the internet for a while. Expensive prossies are not my cup of tea, but you live only once, right? And the filming? You nailed it man! :hi:

She is young and beautiful with great service. Worth the price imo :hi:

hardcorebanger

Anyone know if she is independent or is a pimp/maid involved?

She said she was independent and is working alone but all independent prossies have someone

Offline Ozy84

£100 for Anal? Is she feeling alright?

Or am i becoming increasingly tight?

Offline The_Don

Proves one thing and that is with all prossies and including the one i saw,

« Last Edit: June 25, 2016, 02:37:45 pm by The_Don »

hardcorebanger

She has placed lot of value on her arsehole  :lol: Filming her is cheaper  :sarcastic: