Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Setting up a new AdultWork account?  (Read 1739 times)

Offline dp1817

I have been told that WG AW accounts allow them to see things that we cant see and can leave notes and hidden feedback for other WG to see. If true I have nothing against this really plenty of loonatics out there so comes in handy. I don't know if this is true or not but if so I may have to create a new account.

I have had the same AW account for over three years now with good feedback but recently I have noticed my messages are being read but they are not responding to me. Coincidently about 6-7 weeks ago I arranged a booking and got seriously messed around, And I mean seriously messed around, wont go into details but I got really angry with her but I calmed down and apologised.

I think I may have been flagged or something  :( 

Has anyone had the same problem?

Offline Anadin

I think as long as you clear your cookies from your browser you should be able to set one up without issue. Personally I'd make sure I use an new IP but I don't think it matters.

Offline dp1817

I think as long as you clear your cookies from your browser you should be able to set one up without issue. Personally I'd make sure I use an new IP but I don't think it matters.

Have you successfully done this before?

Hawkwind71

I had a similar problem. Before you put yourself through the mill you need to get someone to check your profile
from the WG side.

I got Dani to check mine today but I am sure she won't mind doing a second. Send her a PM and she will check you out.

For the record, the shared notes was stopped some time ago so another thing not to worry about.

I also heard that English WGs are just not responding like they used to...not sure on that generalisation.

johnnyboy61

For the record, the shared notes was stopped some time ago so another thing not to worry about.

WGs have come on here and confirmed that Client Notes was disabled by AW some time ago because some girls were abusing it. My guess is this facility was removed some time before you had your trouble.

If you haven't had any problems over the past few months booking a WG through AW I shouldn't think you have anything to worry about, and they certainly can't be added to now in any case, but as Hawkwind says, you can always get a friendly SP to check for you.
« Last Edit: September 05, 2015, 06:33:07 pm by johnnyboy61 »

Online threechilliman

I had a similar problem. Before you put yourself through the mill you need to get someone to check your profile
from the WG side.

I got Dani to check mine today but I am sure she won't mind doing a second. Send her a PM and she will check you out.

I also heard that English WGs are just not responding like they used to...not sure on that generalisation.

I asked a favourite regular to check mine out when I thought there might be something untoward on my account. It was clean.

tcm

TheNewSeeker

I really would not be sure this is relevant, but in any case you all ought to be using AW, and UKP for that matter in private browsing mode, so no cookie information is stored after your sessions anyway. ;)

from the WG side.

I'm confused. If client notes have been 'defeatured' by AW, what, then, HW, was Dani checking for you? Are there other dodgy things, apart from possibly our own bad or low feedback (which we see anyway), which SPs can see, and suggest to them that we're not worth responding to?

:timeout:

Offline Dani

• Service Provider

I have had the same AW account for over three years now with good feedback but recently I have noticed my messages are being read but they are not responding to me. Coincidently about 6-7 weeks ago I arranged a booking and got seriously messed around, And I mean seriously messed around, wont go into details but I got really angry with her but I calmed down and apologised.

I think I may have been flagged or something  :( 

Has anyone had the same problem?

Try reading back your emails to see how they sound to a stranger.  Do you use their name as if not most girls assume it is a copy and paste sent to everyone so ignore it.  Are you polite but straight to the point as again most of us see more than three or four lines and don't bother reading it. 
If you are doing all that then perhaps you are contacting Ladies that prefer a phone call.

If there was anything on your profile you would be able to see it yourself.  The only thing we can see and you cant is any aliases you may have as well as any negative those aliases received

Hawkwind71

I'm confused. If client notes have been 'defeatured' by AW, what, then, HW, was Dani checking for you? Are there other dodgy things, apart from possibly our own bad or low feedback (which we see anyway), which SPs can see, and suggest to them that we're not worth responding to?

I was concerned on many fronts, was there anything from before AW changed, did I have something wrong in my description that may put them off. My biggest worry is I had left my profile open to everyone to see. I have since closed it and I just wanted to make sure I was clean going forward. When you can't see you don't know

Offline Anadin

I really would not be sure this is relevant, but in any case you all ought to be using AW, and UKP for that matter in private browsing mode, so no cookie information is stored after your sessions anyway. ;)

Why? I'm not married and no one has access to my PC but me.

Have you successfully done this before?

Nope never had the need to.

TheNewSeeker

Why? I'm not married and no one has access to my PC but me.

Nope never had the need to.

Fair do's, as long as you know what's lurkin, and how to get rid ;)

Offline stormbringer

Watch out if you go incognito...as it WILL show your searches if you put the first letter of UK punting or Adultwork in even after shutting the computer down :thumbsdown:

Hawkwind71

My greatest safeguard is the missus doesnt understand technology. Barely manages email and youtube. I'm still careful but it helps.

Offline Happylad

If you start a new Profile under a new name while the old one still remains open, then all booking attempts, or searches of your Profile by a Service Provider, will show a figure in brackets after the name to indicate that the name is an alias - the figure will show the number of aliases - and the Service Provider can then check the profiles of both aliases, including all Feedback on both.

If you remove the old Profile completely then it will disappear, along with all its baggage, and you will simply have a Profile under the new name

Online Tiger63

Are you able to change name but keep feedback?

TheNewSeeker

Are you able to change name but keep feedback?

Yes, on the main menu:

Home     Logout    Search    My Details    Emails & Bookings    Help

Chose my details and then registration details from the drop down. Change your AW name here, and it will literally change everywhere, including feedback, even the emails your contacts have had from you will come from the new name. Your new name won't be accepted if someone has it already though.

Offline Anadin

If you start a new Profile under a new name while the old one still remains open, then all booking attempts, or searches of your Profile by a Service Provider, will show a figure in brackets after the name to indicate that the name is an alias - the figure will show the number of aliases - and the Service Provider can then check the profiles of both aliases, including all Feedback on both.

If you remove the old Profile completely then it will disappear, along with all its baggage, and you will simply have a Profile under the new name

That only happens if there's a connection between the accounts. How much distance is what I've wondered about. I assume clearing cookies & a different e-mail is all that's necessary as you probably have multiple people logging in from say a brothel but for safety I'd use a different IP.

Online Tiger63

Yes, on the main menu:

Home     Logout    Search    My Details    Emails & Bookings    Help

Chose my details and then registration details from the drop down. Change your AW name here, and it will literally change everywhere, including feedback, even the emails your contacts have had from you will come from the new name. Your new name won't be accepted if someone has it already though.

Thanks mate. :hi:

Offline HippyCrack

Watch out if you go incognito...as it WILL show your searches if you put the first letter of UK punting or Adultwork in even after shutting the computer down :thumbsdown:

Not quite, according to Google:

Browsing in incognito mode only keeps Google Chrome from storing information about the websites you've visited. The websites you visit may still have records of your visit. Any files saved to your computer or mobile devices will still remain. For example, if you sign into your Google Account on External Link/Members Only while in incognito mode, your subsequent web searches are recorded in your Google Web History. In this case, to prevent your searches from being stored in your Google Account, you'll need to pause your Google Web History tracking.

However, Your iPhone or iPad might store information about some websites you visit in incognito mode, even though Google Chrome doesn't. This is because regular and incognito mode tabs share HTML5 local storage in iOS devices. HTML5 websites can get this information about your visit in this storage area.

External Link/Members Only

vw

I asked a favourite regular to check mine out when I thought there might be something untoward on my account. It was clean.

tcm
Mine was pure abuse from an disgruntled prossie from my past.  The 2 that checked wrote further notes explaining what the bitch had done, no problems since that day !~

Offline G.Raff

Yes I confirm this is correct. I once used the laptop of a friend and my AW profile became associated with his as an "alias". Luckily his profile is also all positive, but I was surprised when the WG told me of his username being an alias.
Does anyone know how long the association will continue? Is there a way to stop it?  :unknown: