Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Massage & DFK only  (Read 2112 times)

bison1970

Hi,
Would really like to find a great naked erotic massage with proper kissing and hopefully touching is also allowed.

Preferably central, north or east London,  but i’d Travel if necessary.

Asian and redheads my weakenesses.

Thanks

Offline jipsom

Just found your post from a year ago. Any luck? I’m always seeking this holy grail :)

Offline xxplosive

Tara at Emily's in Lewisham when you can catch her. She works sporadically throughout the year.

Offline horsa

Tara at Emily's in Lewisham when you can catch her. She works sporadically throughout the year.

have you seen her?

Offline LLPunting

Neither Central, North or East London, Asian or redhead and given her unpublished comings and goings not much use to OP even if she can be fun.

Sonya at same place would be a much better recommendation, same or better mileage and regular (or at least was) and Thai.

Offline LLPunting

Maria in Edgware

Agree, she's a welcoming filly if a little pricey.

Jasmine of Colindale fame is even better on the massage and if she takes a shine then your mileage is near as good, some might say way better.

They are both a bit mad in their own ways.

Offline LLPunting

All of above said, OP, it's nearly 2 years on, time you started to earn your keep or perhaps just admit what you are.

Offline xxplosive

Neither Central, North or East London, Asian or redhead and given her unpublished comings and goings not much use to OP even if she can be fun.

Sonya at same place would be a much better recommendation, same or better mileage and regular (or at least was) and Thai.

Maybe I didn't bond with her but I didn't get the same experience with Sonya. Was very sensual whilst Tara was like a passionate girlfriend experience.

Maybe I should give Sonya another go...

Offline LLPunting

Maybe I didn't bond with her but I didn't get the same experience with Sonya. Was very sensual whilst Tara was like a passionate girlfriend experience.

Maybe I should give Sonya another go...

IF Sonya was sensual and quietly/discretely passionate and mileage was pretty much the distance (YMMV!).  If you revved her up and got what you got then you probably won't get more.  She never scarfed cock like Tara did (or did to me) nor entertained my cock like Tara did, she's not overtly horny or noisy for your cock like Tara could be (there were knocks at the door).  Depends on what you want.

Either way start reviewing your punts.
« Last Edit: August 17, 2019, 04:15:30 am by LLPunting »

Offline xxplosive

OK. Message received, loud and clear. In my defense, I don't punt that often and usually go for FBSM services and have contributed to the 2 threads (massage shop mini reviews / massage independents mini reviews) which were both set up for the massage services that don't justify a full review.

Offline horsa

IF Sonya was sensual and quietly/discretely passionate and mileage was pretty much the distance (YMMV!).  If you revved her up and got what you got then you probably won't get more.  She never scarfed cock like Tara did (or did to me) nor entertained my cock like Tara did, she's not overtly horny or noisy for your cock like Tara could be (there were knocks at the door).  Depends on what you want.

:dancegirl: :dancegirl: :dancegirl:

Offline LLPunting

OK. Message received, loud and clear. In my defense, I don't punt that often and usually go for FBSM services and have contributed to the 2 threads (massage shop mini reviews / massage independents mini reviews) which were both set up for the massage services that don't justify a full review.

OK...

So blowing 100+(50 or 30) on FS with Tara wasn't worth a shout out in "full" detail to explain your recommendation of her excellence?  That's proper "Diva" rates, you gotta talk about mangos and honey if nothing else.