Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Katie's Moulin Rouge  (Read 1338 times)

Offline Sparky6996

Has anybody visited in broad daylight? I did a drive by and it feels a bit exposed - I imagine some people working in the area have a good chuckle

Offline Dave461

Have been a few times. No problem with surrounding area. Straight in through the front door. They tend to let you out via a side door.  Had a few good punts there.

Offline pmuk

Sorry for the thread resurrection. Has anyone been here recently. I’ve looked at most recent reviews which are all good at reviewing services. Just wondering what it is like in general. Is it discreet? Do you get to have a shower first? What do they include in their rates etc.

I’ve always been curious about this place as it is out on its own (much like Unit 8).

Offline Slimjim75

Been a few times , showers availible, services vary from girl to girl , chloe spot on  :rolleyes:

Offline wolfiesmith69

i visited during the day-it is on a large industrial estate with a discreet side door-it is a busy area but nobody seemed to notice any comings & goings-Like all parlours only the ones who know, know what is going on !
Banned reason: Blatant tout, posting multiple reviews and starting a thread to advertise his reviews.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline pmuk

Cool. As long as it is clean and well organised. Wouldn’t want to visit some kind of cesspit.

Offline Signaller

Interesting comment on Hollyleigh34's AW profileExternal Link/Members Only "Tried a local parlour but it was a dump...."

She used to be indie as LusciousHolly then began working at KMR.  I think she was only there a few weeks before going indie again.

If that's how the girls there feel, what sort of service are they going to provide?

Offline Mrcommy

Wouldn't really say it's a dump. Always clean when I've been. Never been in day, only evening. Although yes it's on an industrial estate, it's literally 50m from housing.