Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: X.Skyla Blue.X - Scunthorpe. Any info?  (Read 1690 times)

Offline Candyman1900

External Link/Members Only

Hi guys I have read the reports on here for this lady but they are a few years old. Any of you seen her recently? Thanks

Offline HailWood

Three negs and a neutral, no matter how old, are all I need to know to avoid.

Offline Candyman1900

Three negs and a neutral, no matter how old, are all I need to know to avoid.

True but there are a few local girls who have had bad reviews in the past but have since upped their game and are getting good reviews. She looks amazing was hoping someone had seen her recently to say if she is still bad or better.

Offline hellohi21

She tours with busty Bailey who I once met and have reviewed. She was shocking and I would advise avoiding. They will both be the same

Offline Eugene29

I have been to see her, just about the time of this thread.  I will sort a review but it wasn't very good.  I'm stuck between neutral and negative.

Offline Eugene29

I've noticed that this provider has turned up again in York and Scunthorpe.  Although I've missed my deadline (apologies) for leaving a review, it would have been a negative.

She looked good, although not quite as good as her pics, but was generally disintereted and didnt offer some things on her list.  Sge regularly checked her phone and couldn't get rid of me quick enough either.

Offline Candyman1900

I've noticed that this provider has turned up again in York and Scunthorpe.  Although I've missed my deadline (apologies) for leaving a review, it would have been a negative.

She looked good, although not quite as good as her pics, but was generally disintereted and didnt offer some things on her list.  Sge regularly checked her phone and couldn't get rid of me quick enough either.

I decided to have a quick 15 min anyway with her and wasn't disappointed but I think any longer and I might have been .

Offline davad

I think I saw her a couple of years ago in Bradford. I had forgotten it till I saw this thread..thats how memorable she was!  :thumbsdown: