Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Where is keithley  (Read 784 times)

Offline cueball

Just having a trawl on aw, something not quite right here. Three different profiles, all with same shit spelling. Either same lass with three profiles or a pimped group.

Either way, I'd tread carefully on these...

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

There's lilymay2018 too, but that profile is content only atm and I can't post the link

Offline catweazle

The Pimzen Spa often spells their address as "Keithley Road". Must be a lost in translation thing.

Offline Tricks

Slut Sammy is a barebacker and the other one has saggy tits and a cesarean scar.

either way, not for me.

Offline stevedave

Probably because all the locals pronounce it Keefley, so they think Keef must be Keith  :D

Offline binbag

Often wondered about this. I've been told by locals that the proper pronunciation is with a 'th', but some use an 'f' instead of the "th", and I've also met some who pronounce it "Keetley".  And then there's Cholmondeley, pronounced Chumlee!

Offline mrfishyfoo

Just having a trawl on aw, something not quite right here. Three different profiles, all with same shit spelling. Either same lass with three profiles or a pimped group.

Either way, I'd tread carefully on these...

There's lilymay2018 too, but that profile is content only atm and I can't post the link

"They" work out of the same flat in Bingley.

BAREBACKERS is what they are.