Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Is the UK the best country for punting?  (Read 4595 times)

Offline fisherofsouls

Brazil and Colombia are terrific.

I go to Mexico quite frequently and have always felt comfortable there but I've avoided Brazil due to its terrible reputation for crime.

Are there places in Brazil you'd recommend which are / feel relatively safe ?

Offline Californian

I mean I go to SP for business on occasion, but I wouldn’t recommend going there. Rio in the tourist area is safe, just make sure to book an outcall.

Offline Vapeking23

I personally enjoyed Prague. Very hot girls out there. A lot of options depending on your preference and budget. UK isn't that bad but you got to find the right place and it can take time.

Offline Massboy

Guys, What about Kiev/Ukraine?

Anyway my vote goes to the UK, having done Paris/France and Amsterdam/Holland.

Offline Gurhur

Have punted mainly in Europe with my last job, and my favorite place is Vienna, lots of walk in brothels and easy to dabble in the swinging clubs as well
External Link/Members Only

Offline Bonker

So, intrepid adventurers are us.

I went to Luton once  :(

Offline LLPunting

So, intrepid adventurers are us.

I went to Luton once  :(

Did you make it to the airport?

Can't be a cosmopolitan if you didn't make it to the observation lounge and saw what an airplane looks like.

Offline Colston36

I suspect Brexit (sorry!) is going to reduce the variety a fair bit. I was talking post frolic to a lady yesterday who remarked that the Romanians are panicking about what's going to happen. People are rude about them but the only two I saw were excellent. 

Offline LLPunting

I suspect Brexit (sorry!) is going to reduce the variety a fair bit. I was talking post frolic to a lady yesterday who remarked that the Romanians are panicking about what's going to happen. People are rude about them but the only two I saw were excellent.

Just stretching that thinking , if the dodgy SPs (and their traffickers/pimps) pop back and forth hoping to avoid a reputation (and the police) then perhaps Brexit will stop them returning.  That does just leave us with citizens, residents and preferred visitors who could still be dodgy but they'd be more vested in reputation. :unknown:
I have a dream...   :crazy:

Offline Steve2

There's still a lot of genuine girls that come for 2 weeks and go home for 2 LL

Offline Bonker

Did you make it to the airport?

Can't be a cosmopolitan if you didn't make it to the observation lounge and saw what an airplane looks like.

I don't use aircraft, I get wafted to my destination.

Offline LLPunting

There's still a lot of genuine girls that come for 2 weeks and go home for 2 LL

Agreed, those who have established clientele may continue to do so.  Travel costs will no doubt be fed into the tariff.   :dash:
I'm just hoping the chancer scum won't bother.
« Last Edit: September 26, 2019, 06:05:59 am by LLPunting »

Offline LLPunting

I don't use aircraft, I get wafted to my destination.

Flatulence eh?  Do you fill a balloon or just use plastic pants?