Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: English blonde rose - Emily, Devon  (Read 918 times)

Offline muffdazzler

External Link/Members Only

Cannot see anything anywhere . Strange with 103 AW feedback and pics like that. Anyone help out would be appreciated.

Offline Darlinpunter

If you use the link with the aw number rather than the name which the SP will change you will see all previous submissions.
External Link/Members Only
« Last Edit: April 05, 2019, 07:24:04 pm by Darlinpunter »

Offline oddjob42

I can see her page on AW - She's very pretty and worth a visit.

Offline anonymouse72

I can see her page on AW - She's very pretty and worth a visit.

1 positive,  2 neutral and 4 negative reviews would suggest that she's not but you never know.

Offline oddjob42

I saw her first a few years ago in her flat in Exeter, when she had light brown hair - the rear view photo was a stunner. The meeting was good but she had this habit of going 'mwah' after each deep kiss which put me off a bit.
I'm a disabled gentleman and don't do this often, my needs are simple. I like to meet, chat, kiss, touch, undress then give oral. If there is a chance of penetration after that, that's good - it often isn't.
As this is outside the 'usual' review style so I don't write them up.
I honestly can't remember the second meeting - but I know there was one in a hotel in Exeter, by which time she was blonde.
The last time was last year in a private house she uses (her friend 'Roxy' also uses the same place) Barnstaple and we were interrupted by a guy cleaning the windows!
The girls change their working names often as you know so keeping track of them isn't always easy.
She's good fun, very fit and eager. Emily is not an automaton, she has feelings and I guess if you treat her with respect you'll enjoy her company.
She keeps her face hidden from public view which I respect. While she is not absolutely gorgeous (which I find intimidating) she is, as I said very pretty.

Writing this has made me feel like moving her a bit nearer the top of my 'Wish list'.

I hope this has been of use.

Offline muffdazzler