Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Melody 21xx  (Read 2033 times)

Offline mikef2008

Going to be down In Bristol this week and am thinking of seeing Melody 21xx. She has a couple of good reviews on her but Im always wary of seeing a WG without face pix. For those of you have seen her, what is she like? is there someone famous she reminds you of?
Cheers in advice,
Mike

Offline EnglishRebecca121

• Banned
  • Service Provider
ok so im a wg so probably doesnt help but i had a duo with her last week and i have to say she is actually one of the hottest girls ive worked with !

id actually say model looks!
Banned reason: Ex sex worker with zero useful contribution to make
Banned by: Head1

Offline Fuzzyduck

Offline mikef2008

ok so im a wg so probably doesnt help but i had a duo with her last week and i have to say she is actually one of the hottest girls ive worked with !

id actually say model looks!

Thanks for this, Rebecca. I have to say, you're pretty hot yourself ;)

Offline Doombar

She looks a bit like ER - just taller.

Offline mikef2008

She looks a bit like ER - just taller.

Which 'ER' do you mean?
Cheers,
Mike

Offline Derrick101

Offline Doombar

ER = EnglishRebecca

It was a slightly tongue in cheek comment due to her comments above  :D

I've seen both, and there is a some similarity IMHO (face and hair and boobs) :hi:

Offline mikef2008

ER = EnglishRebecca

It was a slightly tongue in cheek comment due to her comments above  :D

I've seen both, and there is a some similarity IMHO (face and hair and boobs) :hi:

Cheers - I'm a bit slow on the uptake!

Offline kisslovegun

I saw Melody a couple of weeks ago, tall slim pretty and gives a fantastic  service, i also saw ER recently wha gave an equally good service  :D

Offline dubs

I saw Melody a couple of weeks ago, tall slim pretty and gives a fantastic  service, i also saw ER recently wha gave an equally good service  :D

I'd love to see Melody21, she looks just my type but she only seems to do outcalls. :(

Offline happy as larry

I'd love to see Melody21, she looks just my type but she only seems to do outcalls. :(
Yeah she only does outcalls but she is great value for money, she is a bit like LK,  looks and body wise

Offline dubs

Yeah she only does outcalls but she is great value for money, she is a bit like LK,  looks and body wise

Damn, high praise indeed. Hey ER, can I borrow your apartment for an outcall while you’re on holiday? ;)

Offline Doombar

I don't agree.  Melody is much taller and bigger bodied.  LK is very      little.  Melody is also a natural blonde.

Offline happy as larry

I don't agree.  Melody is much taller and bigger bodied.  LK is very      little.  Melody is also a natural blonde.
Meant skinny and blonde, which they both are.

Offline Noluck

I have seen Mel and she is hot, well spoken and hot, body and face. Enjoy.