Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Nicole French - Very near Heathrow  (Read 1789 times)

Offline Ipad12345

**This meet happened last month, didn't have her profile link and she just re-surfaced so might be in a different location***

Link: External Link/Members Only and External Link/Members Only

Comm's: handled by maid who I think is Scottish but never the less no problems.

Services: DFK, FK, OWO, CIM, Penetration (Protected)

I didn't ask about Anal so don't know whether it is on offer - best to check.

One thing I have to tell you guys is this girl is defo taking something, but when I arrived she was fucked out of her head but that didn't affect the punt at all and got money's worth. She does talk a lot of shit but unfortunately i couldn't understand 60% of the thing she was saying as she was shouting them so just noded along. I didn't mind this but others might not like. she does fake a lot but again doesn't bother me.

One negative is as mentioned before she takes back to back booking and she will rush you to basically get out and she jumps in the shower while you're getting dressed to get ready for the next punter.

she has a great body, fake tits, nice tight pussy but it is not shaven nor trimmed.

She is staying at a very popular hotel which near Heathrow Airport.

The meet went as normal punt so not much to say there. One advise would be if you make booking before you depart to confirm with maid you're on the way as i think she might squeeze someone else in.
« Last Edit: April 26, 2017, 06:49:35 am by Ipad12345 »
Banned reason: Trolling + Threats of violence
Banned by:

Offline Sinz

Based on the service and your experience, seems too generous that you have rated her Positive.

Offline Ipad12345

Based on the service and your experience, seems too generous that you have rated her Positive.

Rated positive on the fact, all the promised services were delivered, and there was no attitude at all
Banned reason: Trolling + Threats of violence
Banned by:

Offline Sinz

Rated positive on the fact, all the promised services were delivered, and there was no attitude at all

Fair enough, YMMV

As you mentioned, just being aware that she might be on something - would put me off, even before considering the rest. Cheers