Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Amazing Annabell 69 back next week limited time  (Read 1556 times)

Offline Highlander

External Link/Members Only

Anybody see her last time round? I remember she was working with Sophia Lilly (Jones) and was just about to book her and then she retired. Feedback on AW seems good. Com's really good so far. Think I'm gonna book...

walking dead

walking dead

Thanks for the heads up by the way, appreciate it

Offline Third Man

met her last year, a very attractive girl,good attitude too.  booking already sorted for Tuesday ;)

Offline Highlander

met her last year, a very attractive girl,good attitude too.  booking already sorted for Tuesday ;)

That's commendation enough for me. Is she as fit as Sophia?

f*K it I'm putting one in now while she's still got some good times going.

Offline Third Man

I've not seen Sophia, tried four times last spring/summer but always a no show or cancel. once was to be a duo with Annabell. was quite gutted when Annabell stopped, so delighted to see her return, even if briefly.

Offline Shyandrew2001

So much for the email she sent me yesterday saying she was back for a limited time only and was only letting former clients know and wasn't advertising it on adultwork......

walking dead

I have  seen her before.
She didn't let me know

Offline Breaker

Good spot Highlander, I also missed out on her last time she was working  :thumbsup:

am1r69

Hi mate

is Annabelle good then mate. Is she slim?

sorry for direct questions

bw

Offline Shyandrew2001

Annabell a is very much recommended. Her aw stats are accurate

Offline Highlander

Hi mate

is Annabelle good then mate. Is she slim?

sorry for direct questions

bw

Yeah mate, very classy girl, well spoken, really pretty face, sexy slim body, wears sexy underwear, genuinely enjoys sex. Not got a bad word to say about her.
I put a booking request in yesterday to see her again  :)