Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Perry Barr /Sutton Coldfield Area This Weekend  (Read 1841 times)

Offline larjwon69

Hi,  :hi: I'm going to be in the Sutton Coldfield / Perry Barr area this weekend, both Saturday & Sunday has anyone got any good tips or ideas on Thai massage places in those areas please or which hotel might be the best to book some action.
I don't want to spend a fortune but I will pay enough for the right girl(s)/woman or women..!  :thumbsup:

Many thanks in anticipation  ;) . . . Larjwon.

facepalm

For the love of God, don't book Lily, a Thai woman near Perry Beeches swimming baths. She's huge, and breathes like Darth Vader. She doesn't seem to enjoy her job any more, unless brutalising your genitals counts.

North Birmingham isn't the greatest for this sort of thing. A couple of hit-and-miss shops (more often miss) in Boldmere and Erdington, neither recommended.

You'd be far better off heading into the city centre.

Offline larjwon69

Fair enough, message received & understood.
I have actually tried Lily before as I do spend some time around that area with work, she was ok but that's all, I wasn't a big fan of on the floor in the back bedroom!!
Then the HE was sort of, "If I really have to, I will."
Annoying too when she took 2 calls during my time & I could hear everything the guys were saying to her . . .
(They obviously knew something I didn't!)

Online Jockey

+100000

To Avoid Lilly. I remember her talking nonsence about how guys pay her £20 for a HJ and just some silly storys. The only plus I got was her getting her tits out to let me cum faster as I was struggling....

Offline Tommy1983

I had the misfortune to bokk a b2b with her......she nearly crushed me, and that "darth vader breathing" is outrageous!
Unfortunately, instead of a few more new girls or shops opening in Sutton Coldfield, less and less are available!