Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Genuine Tantric B2B  (Read 5842 times)

Offline Funboy101

Anyone know of any genuine WG’s that can perform a proper tantric B2B? Not the usual oily wank and quick B2B.

Having read about tantric and what it really is I’m yet to come across someone who performs this properly??

Any suggestions welcome

Offline Outlander64

Go and see Andreea at water lilly massage near stroud, fantastic massage but no FSW

Offline garfield

Go and see Andreea at water lilly massage near stroud, fantastic massage but no FSW

Is stroud in West Midlands?

Offline Roadster

Gloucestershire ... South West.

Offline Outlander64

Yes just outside Stroud check her web site waterlilyholisticmassage.co.uk
External Link/Members Only › ...
About Me - the water lily

Offline Funboy101

Thanks outlander…is a bit far but worth a try if I was in the area, although not sure I can get the strange dancing out of my head after seeing her vid lol

Offline webpunter

Thanks for the intel, occasionally i scoot down the M4 could do a pit stop

As for:  "Not the usual oily wank and quick B2B" a disaster, tho I'm well up for into an extended oily wank & full on b2b

She looks fit

Only concern i have is that tantra burds can bollox on bout breathing & chakras, whats your take on her doing this ?

If its more like & upmarket R&T then ideal

Await your update & TIA

Offline shed

She says £100 for 90 minutes. Is that correct or am I misreading it  :hi:

Online mr.bluesky

At £150 ph she is out of my price bracket.

I lost the will to live before reaching the end of all that bollocks that's posted on the website about the different types of massage. At £150 an hour I think I too will pass on this one .
« Last Edit: June 14, 2023, 07:24:32 am by mr.bluesky »

Offline Outlander64

Andreea is great there is a bit of hugging at the start but then total naked rubbing herself all over you. and if you ask you can touch her all over, she has an amazing arse

Online mr.bluesky

Andreea is great there is a bit of hugging at the start but then total naked rubbing herself all over you. and if you ask you can touch her all over, she has an amazing arse

Yet no review of her  :unknown:

Online goodolnick

I saw her about a year ago and she was very good in a hippy sort of way with sage burning and trancey music.
I did not review because she specifically asked me not to!
Interesting dilemma..... if asked not to review does the punter respect that or should he go ahead and review anyway for the sake of fellow punters??
My guess is that opinion will be divided on this .....

Offline shed

I saw her about a year ago and she was very good in a hippy sort of way with sage burning and trancey music.
Interesting dilemma..... if asked not to review does the punter respect that or should he go ahead and review anyway for the sake of fellow punters??
My guess is that opinion will be divided on this .....

How did she know you were a member of UKP  :unknown:

Online goodolnick

She asked, I didn't say yes but didn't say no and she then made it clear that she didn't like ukp reviews

Offline shed

She asked, I didn't say yes but didn't say no and she then made it clear that she didn't like ukp reviews

Isn't it easier just to say "no" ?  :unknown: And then write a review a few weeks later in a way that she can't identify you. Am teaching my grandmother how to suck eggs here I know with the huge contribution you have made review wise. But a review regarding a genuine tantric massage is extremely helpful  :hi:

Online goodolnick

Take your point! Like I said, it's a dilemma... 

Offline bonham

What area is she working from.  Just in case I win the lottery  :)

Offline shed

Looking at her website I am sure she has advertised previously. I recognize her photo. Have searched but cannot find anything. She has probably changed her name. But definitely remember that picture of her from somewhere

Offline Funboy101

Goodolnic is that Kundalini you saw or Andrea? If kundalini was she any good?

Offline Funboy101

Re-igniting this topic….if I’m allowed? Still searching for a real tantric session in West Midlands, any new suggestions out there??

Offline webpunter

Re-igniting this topic….if I’m allowed? Still searching for a real tantric session in West Midlands, any new suggestions out there??

:thumbsup:
I'd forgotten about the massage burd based in Stroud
Occasionally i 'go west' will see if i can line up a session

Offline NuruGuru

At least you have your priorities in the right order  :dash:

Offline Funboy101

Still no suitable wg’s

Any suggestion for good B2B in Birmingham

Offline l1mpd1ck

Still no suitable wg’s

Vicky Toria or Lola Bell

Offline Denton

Still no suitable wg’s

Another vote for Vicky, albeit the B2B is only on your back.  When you're on your front it's one hell of an edging session