Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: _MEL_FOX - Swansea incall  (Read 1595 times)

2 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 7289870) (2 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]

Offline jimf67

External Link/Members Only

£80 for 30 minutes incall

Venue was a modern apartment just off St Helen's Road in Swansea.

In Swansea and looking for fun, Mel came up on an AW search and her positive UKP review sealed the deal. Comms were good and all by text. Initial enquiry replied to with an address/postcode and a request to confirm the appointment 30 minutes before the agreed time, which I did and got an immediate positive response. Arrived at the address, texted to say I was there and Mel called me to guide me in.

Starting with the usual hiding behind the door, I'm greeted with a smile and led into the bedroom. The pics on Mel's profile are accurate, she is very pretty and very fit. Paperwork sorted, she goes off to stash it while I get down to my boxers.

She returns and we start off with fondling each other, she asks what I like and tells me what she doesn't like (which is fine, no fingers is the one that I remember).

On with a rubber and onto the bed and the fun carries on with oral, 69, reverse oral, rimming and finally sex in doggy with me cumming in the bag inside her pussy. She seems to enjoy herself and I certainly did. We have a short chat while I get dressed and I'm out of the door with a peck on the cheek in about 25 minutes.

Overall a most enjoyable punt, good VFM and I would definitely return.

Offline DevilD

On AW, she quotes £130 for a 30 min session, and £200 for the full hour?

Offline charlie-mott

Inflation is out of control

Offline PilotMan

Now operating out of Derry, she must be getting confused with Irish pounds  :D

Hopefully she comes back around my manor - I hope she takes Cockney tokens  ;)

« Last Edit: April 03, 2024, 04:47:51 pm by PilotMan »

Offline DevilTimed

Did she deep throat - its stated as a preference on her profile?