Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: retro club  (Read 1904 times)

Offline jamiesquirtmaster

Hi

I am thinking of cisiting retro club this weekend

External Link/Members Only

First off is this a place for a first timer?
What is expected/what can I expect
Also anyone had any experience with the girls shown on the link?

Cheers Jamie

Offline Kerosene

Melons Marie is on AW: External Link/Members Only External Link/Members Only

Went a couple of weeks ago, Melons Marie was there. Very friendly and good service. Had been to the Private Club before which was more of a free-for-all gangbang thing with OWO. At Retro it was more a case of waiting your turn for some one on one. Oral was covered at Retro.

I got there right for the start when there were just a couple of blokes there so not a lot of hanging about there and it numbers picked up as time got on - but I'm not going to make any predictions on what numbers will be like on a given night.

Definitely good VFM for me when I went and would recommend it.

As for first timers, well, the staff are friendly and it's a laid back atmosphere so nothing to fear there.

Cheers buddy will give it a go hopefully

Which one did you prefer?Im probably only going to go for 1.5hrs-the girls at private look a lot better although I dont know what t.f.i.t.g.f is????which is better for a newbie-im only really looking for sex with the girls shown-not other couples-are they both discrete-easy to get to?

Offline Kerosene

I'd reckon I preferred the Private Club, which isn't to dismiss Retro entirely.

Both are discreet - Private's on not in a residential area and Retro has parking behind it and you go in from the car park.

And TGITFGF is Private's branding for a three WG event.

The Pleasure Dome

I'd reckon I preferred the Private Club, which isn't to dismiss Retro entirely.

Both are discreet - Private's on not in a residential area and Retro has parking behind it and you go in from the car park.

And TGITFGF is Private's branding for a three WG event.

T.G.T.G.F - Im sure it means *thank god it's three girl Friday* - ask them when you go in ;-)

The Pleasure Dome

T.G.T.G.F - Im sure it means *thank god it's three girl Friday* - ask them when you go in ;-)

T.G.I.T.G.F oops missed the *I* out.

Offline davidgood

Hi

I am thinking of cisiting retro club this weekend

External Link/Members Only

First off is this a place for a first timer?
What is expected/what can I expect
Also anyone had any experience with the girls shown on the link?

Cheers Jamie

Sorry for the late reply Jamie and you may have taken the plunge by now but I have been on holiday.

Although not Midlands based I like to visit a party such as Debbies, Retro or Private when I am in the area.

The Private and Retro are both good clubs and provide VFM. I personally prefer the Retro as it has a car park, seems more laid back and friendly and is a bit cheaper. Also they provide condoms without you having to buy them at the reception desk.

I have done a couple of reviews on the Retro over the years-this was my later one-

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=50960.0

As regards the 2 girls you mentioned,someone gave you a link for Melons Marie. Obviously one for guys who like big juggs and she is very friendly.

Regards Jakki she is also on AW- External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

She is tall and slim and good fun but a bit quite compared to Marie.

For your first visit to a party, I think the Retro would be better for you and then go sample the others.

Regards,

davidgood