Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Thoughts on getting a female lodger 🤔  (Read 4382 times)

Offline Fuzzyduck

Could someone remind me how a banned member can still look like he's logging in? Thanks
This screenshot taken just now.

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline robo90

Very strange, would an attempt at logging in cause that to update maybe? Poor guy might be trying to login wondering what he's done to get himself banned   :lol:

Online contentguy

Could someone remind me how a banned member can still look like he's logging in? Thanks
This screenshot taken just now.

Whilst I don't wish to test the hypothesis myself, I believe that the last logged in flag is set before the banned flag is checked.  So said *anker keeps logging in and finds he's not welcome.

Guy

Offline Fuzzyduck

Offline JustaPunter

I'll be moving house soon and considering getting a lodger. I had a look on that 'Spareroom' site and there's some reasonably attractive women on it. Obviously my intentions are purely honourable 🙈, but just wondered if anyone had any experience of female lodgers? I lived in flatshares (of multiple occupants) before and there is a lot of truth to the law of propinquity as my ex was 21 (I was 35) and it only came about because we lived together, but I've never been the 'Land Baron' 😅. It's either a genius idea or a terrible one, I can't work out which 🤔 as worst case scenario she has a boyfriend and all I get is to hear them shagging 🙄

Jesus

Am I the only one that gets a “Wrong Un” vibe?

Offline Kev40ish

• Board Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
Jesus

Obviously not.. :unknown: :unknown:

Offline Horseman

Jesus

Read all the replies - you're definitely not the only one!

Offline tynetunnel

Jesus

No, which is why the OP was banned  :hi:

Offline blend57

There was a BBC documentary about this that was made a few years ago. It did mention that whilst prostitution was legal, sexual favours in return for lodging was not legal (from what I remember).

Offline Gordon Bennett

There was a BBC documentary about this that was made a few years ago. It did mention that whilst prostitution was legal, sexual favours in return for lodging was not legal (from what I remember).

There's also the angle about consent. Is it being freely given with no external threat or pressure being exerted? I suppose it will be a grey area until an individual formally complains and the matter gets tested in court.

Offline dondraper

sounds like exploitation to me.

Offline User176

Offline Vice Admiral

A particularly pervy old codger
Had dreams of a female lodger.
His cunning intent
Was to forgo the rent
And obtain some relief for his todger.

But the regular guys on this site
Took the view that this just wasn’t right.
Their response was robust,
He was rapidly sussed
And Kev speedily put him to flight.

Offline Thephoenix

A particularly pervy old codger
Had dreams of a female lodger.
His cunning intent
Was to forgo the rent
And obtain some relief for his todger.

But the regular guys on this site
Took the view that this just wasn’t right.
Their response was robust,
He was rapidly sussed
And Kev speedily put him to flight.

Offline bestbrest

I  had  a neighbour  ... until last year ...  who   bought  a  4-bed   to  fix  it  up   ,   and he  would    rent to   2  or  3 lodgers  to  help  with  the  mortgage .

One  woman did   subsequently   " throw  herself  "  at  him  , and he  quickly found it  too  much  to  handle   :   her  excess  and  licentiousness  ,  drunken  antics .   He  wanted  her  out  and  begged  me  to  give  her  my  spare  room for  a month .  So she ended up in  my  house  as  a   temporary refugee  ..... and    shortly  afterwards  offered  herself  up  to me  , which  I  declined .

This scenario  of  consensual  sex   with  housemates  or  landlords  in  shared  houses   is  more  common  than  one would  think  ......and  seemingly   it   did  not   involve  sex-for-rent or  exploitation , but  just   mutual  attraction ,   lust  ,  debauchery .

(  Some  women  can  indeed   be  very  demanding , overpowering  and  insisting   on  sex  -   especially  where  the  man  is    being  lukewarm  ,  unavailable  or   rejecting  )
Banned reason: Previously banned litovsk and posting bollocks again.
Banned by: daviemac

Online GingerNuts

I  had  a neighbour  ... until last year ...  who   bought  a  4-bed   to  fix  it  up   ,   and he  would    rent to   2  or  3 lodgers  to  help  with  the  mortgage .

One  woman did   subsequently   " throw  herself  "  at  him  , and he  quickly found it  too  much  to  handle   :   her  excess  and  licentiousness  ,  drunken  antics .   He  wanted  her  out  and  begged  me  to  give  her  my  spare  room for  a month .  So she ended up in  my  house  as  a   temporary refugee  ..... and    shortly  afterwards  offered  herself  up  to me  , which  I  declined .

This scenario  of  consensual  sex   with  housemates  or  landlords  in  shared  houses   is  more  common  than  one would  think  ......and  seemingly   it   did  not   involve  sex-for-rent or  exploitation , but  just   mutual  attraction ,   lust  ,  debauchery .

(  Some  women  can  indeed   be  very  demanding , overpowering  and  insisting   on  sex  -   especially  where  the  man  is    being  lukewarm  ,  unavailable  or   rejecting  )

Why the double and triple spacing?

Offline bestbrest

It is  a completely  different  matter  (  and  illegal  )   ,   if  a male  live-in  landlord  makes  an  explicit  arrangement   which is akin  to  prostitution  or  exploitation    ...

One  female  lodger I  accomodated   6  years  ago told  me  that in  her previous  house ...  this  unspoken , informal  arrangement  of  " forget  the  rent  this  month  "   had  developed  over time  and  that   she  was very happy  with  it   .So   a bit of   a grey  area  , I  suspect  , and    would need  to  be  tested  in  court  , as  suggested above .
Banned reason: Previously banned litovsk and posting bollocks again.
Banned by: daviemac

Online daviemac

• Board Moderator
It is  a completely  different  matter  (  and  illegal  )   ,   if  a male  live-in  landlord  makes  an  explicit  arrangement   which is akin  to  prostitution  or  exploitation    ...

One  female  lodger I  accomodated   6  years  ago told  me  that in  her previous  house ...  this  unspoken , informal  arrangement  of  " forget  the  rent  this  month  "   had  developed  over time  and  that   she  was very happy  with  it   .So   a bit of   a grey  area  , I  suspect  , and    would need  to  be  tested  in  court  , as  suggested above .
Why not just type normally, why the odd spacings. It makes it quite difficult to read.   :unknown:

Offline myothernameis

Why not just type normally, why the odd spacings. It makes it quite difficult to read.   :unknown:

Did any previous banned member post like this, so could bestbrest be a returning banned member

Offline JontyR

I thought it was trying not to look like a banned member.

If so, not too subtle, might as well wear a T-shirt saying “not previously banned”

Online daviemac

• Board Moderator
Did any previous banned member post like this, so could bestbrest be a returning banned member
He is the previously banned litovsk, banned for posting bollocks, the exact same style as this.  You couldn't make it up.

« Last Edit: June 23, 2021, 12:48:07 am by daviemac »

Online norwichfunseeker

He is the previously banned litovsk, banned for posting bollocks, the exact same style as this.  You couldn't make it up.

Big up to DM  (and the other mods) for weeding these guys out. It seems an endless task.

Offline Redpunter

Thank you for your diligence DM