Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Blow & go including CIM  (Read 1787 times)

Offline thestallion69

Hey guys, any recommendations for a Blow & go including CIM possibly under £50 in central London? I've already contacted MiaMoist but I think she's not available. Would love to hear your advice!

Thank you.

Offline pepsicolaboy

BillieBlows
External Link/Members Only

Although touring and not in London at the moment. Can't remember if it was CIM but probably yes.
 :hi:

Offline cosmiccosmo

BillieBlows

Although touring and not in London at the moment. Can't remember if it was CIM but probably yes.
CIM, yes. She works out of different hotels in the same chain. A different one each day. It's a full on sloppy enthusiastic PSE bj and she likes to talk dirty in order to encourage you.
She is frequently in different London hotels so the best thing to do is text/call her when will she will be in London next.

Offline tantraman

Hey guys, any recommendations for a Blow & go including CIM possibly under £50 in central London? I've already contacted MiaMoist but I think she's not available. Would love to hear your advice!

Thank you.

You need to keep trying, Bud ... if 'Blow & Go' is what you want, you must not miss out on ...

MiaMoist (‘Blow & Go’: OWO/DT, CIM) in NW1 (Euston)

:drinks:

Offline tantraman

BillieBlows

Thanks for this heads-up (or cocks-up!), pcb :thumbsup: ... I'll keep a Jap's eye out for Billie in London.

:music: