Sugar Babies
Live Cams
Shemales

Author Topic: natalii.hot (Luton)  (Read 1112 times)

1 review(s) for Julya_Nr1 (0 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline 8a8ylon

I had seen this new WG a few days and put her down as a maybe.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only
Tel: 447917096863

Today my cock was hard and my reason lost out.  So I texted her on my free SMS text if she was working and whereabouts. Got the usual rush on the reply.  Tried some follow up Q about extras, dislikes from her list but no reply.

After a hr I text back letting her know I can come down and only if I can have 45mins for £60.  After a few texts I got the OK. 

Quick clean up of the balls area and brushed for fresh breath.  Off I went with my heart racing.  I was thinking I'm getting to worked up to perform, rested a bit.  Got to the street, Mill ST.  Me thinking it was in the flats I tried they but called to confirm and got a woman's voice (not the lady FYI but the booker/receptionist) telling me to go outside and look for the taxis firm and follow it down towards to train ST.  A few metres down between two shops, u see some writing on the walls down an alley.(use Google street map if u wish).

Found the door and let in by another lady.  Was thinking I hope she's not it.  OK but a bit tubby.  Let into a room where another girl was sitting on the bed with a mood watch some ROM TV.

She left to get the girl in the PIC and tried talking to the tubby one but got told she doesn't speak English.  The moody one (slim OK looking girl) came back and I sat on the bed.  My girl came in giving me a quick flash, which I liked and the mood one seemed to be the boss of the three and asked how long.  I said 45mins for £60.  She said no £80 I said £60 and was told so by text.

She phoned up the hot line and I tried to speak to the girl.  She's doesn't speak a lot of English and the moody one said £80 and since I was tried anyway of the trip down I said I'm off.

Gave the girl a 2nd chance at the door but she slammed it.

Overall:
She looked good but I don't think she would of made too much effort and given me the spill of cum once in 30, 2 in 60mins.  Personally if she free she doesn't make money so why not take the deal on the table for £60?  The value of there time is really subjective for any WG so if the price is sense-able for a certain duration they should just take it.

Anyway wasted a hr getting there but I saved £60 which took me 8hrs to work.  8hrs of my time for 45mins of theirs!

If u ever see purple walls on AW pics u be directed to mill St, down the alley.

vorian

Sorry you got messed about,  did you show them the text message you had confirming £60.

Offline 8a8ylon

No as I use a SMS app so I save money as it is 25p a message on my sim.  I had a small part know it was going to turn down hill as this town isn't great and the ROM are only good for 15mins.

But with this game going to a strange place is full of risk for both parties on the first visits.  Plus its the right hand not knowing the what the left hard is doing anyway.

Tick boxing, promising everything to get u in the door and u hand over the £ its sorry I don't do this/that.  Plus I wanted to try a walk out anyway to try and build up my experience of just saying sorry, I'm out.

Personally she did me a favour she out of my head and I get a better experience at Annabelles in a few week.  I had been feeling sexually empty but i guess this wg, brought back my sexually feeling  :music: (Marvin Gay)