Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: China Health Massage, Kingston Rd Portsmouth  (Read 1489 times)

Offline toetally

External Link/Members Only

Have had a couple of good experiences here recently. About a month ago I saw Ena, a small (5' 3" ish) chinese girl with glasses, age maybe mid-30's, and OK looking but not stunning. However, she had her blouse half unbuttoned to show off a tempting pair of tits, maybe C cups but very impressive on her small frame. Paid £25 for 30 mins and she straight away asked what extras I wanted. The tits prompted a B2B for which she asked £50, but after a quick haggle agreed £40. Massage was good, sensual enough to get me in the mood, and the B2B included RO (she had her feet up by her ears to give me full access)and a fine HE to finish.

A couple of weeks later I went back and saw Lily, more of a MILF type (mid-40's perhaps, but in good nick, and they're all younger than me anyway!). Same deal, 30 mins plus B2B at £25 + £40, and equally satisfying. We even went over time as she got into the RO and actually came (definitely not faked!) followed by a very nice HE.

Both times were a strong positive from me if I'd reviewed them, but wondered if a third visit would be as good, and now the reason for the Neutral. Went back a week go and was met by Paulina, a younger girl, (mid-20's?) slim and quite pretty. Opted for an hour this time, at £40, and this is when it started going wrong for me. Massage was a bit strange. I quite like the usual sensual rub-down, back and shoulders followed by legs and bum with a bit of touching/brushing/swiping to get things moving. However, after a bit of time on the back and shoulders, Paulina starts "massaging" my ears for about 5 minutes. Just pulling them about really. Weird. Then a few minutes head massage, which was just her standing at the end of the table ruffling my hair. Then I feel wet wipes cleaning off the soles of my feet followed by oil massage of feet and toes. Hardly any attention to the business end, and on the flip over I am no more turned on than when I arrived. She asked about extras and I suggest B2B. She wants £50 and won't budge on price, but promises it will be special. Well, I wasn't going to leave without what I went for, but after the weird massage I had some misgivings. Anyway, I reluctantly agreed and she stripped off. (Nice slim body with small tits and perky nipples, shaved pussy) . From the head end of the table, she climbed over my face into a 69 position, and rubs her tits over my cock. I lean forward and start to lick her pussy. Then I got a surprise as she got off the table, took my cock in her mouth and sucked so well I almost popped right away. I then swapped places with her, and went for some RO ( I always enjoy this, and on this occasion it helped slow me down!) before she called time and I lay back on the table for a decent finish by hand with her taking my load on her tits.

By now you may be wondering if I am mad, as B2B, OWO, 69, RO and a COB handjob is probably the best £50 I will ever spend, but somehow I didn't leave feeling as happy as those previous visits. All was delivered very professionally, but she remained a bit mechanical and detached throughout, which just took the shine off it for me. I am also wondering if TCM girls are trying to increase the "going rates" for extras, as each time I was asked to pay more than usual as an opening gambit? But mainly it was the weird massage technique, and the lack of engagement, so I can't summon up more than a neutral this time.

Offline Zimbaman

Thanks for the review, although you should be aware of this from the site rules:

“Do not combine multiple punts in the same review thread, neither should a single punt be split into multiple review threads”

In the end, this seems more a review of the establishment..  :hi:

Offline toetally

Apologies - I meant to show the difference between recent experiences rather than a multi-review, but point taken.

Offline scorpio2112

Very hit and miss,I went to the one in Fratton and the lady just looked bored to be there.

Offline Chooser

WTF is this doing listed as a review??  :thumbsdown:

Offline rickyponting

All these places are hit and miss,for every good one you get three or four poor to average ones.
I've found a good one now in my area which I'm sticking to as I always leave happy.It sounds to me you are getting great value for your money there.

Offline willis50

I've found a good one now in my area which I'm sticking to

and where is this? review?