Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Surrey Girlfriends  (Read 4601 times)

Offline Billy Buxton

Hi
Anyone know what’s happened at Surrey Girlfriends as they don’t seem to be operating at the moment?
Is it just down to COVID-19? I notice a couple of the girls are now based in Guildford rather than at the house near to Woking.
They were a bit on the pricey side but generally the girls were good quality and the off road parking etc was covenient

Offline Huawei

I assume you mean Exclusive Girlfriends?
I called last week, they don't have the house at Ottershaw now. A few of the girls are now working, between Guildford (as you mention) and Chertsey. AFAIK neither have off road parking.

Offline Laudanum

That's a shame. I used to love EG.

Offline Billy Buxton

Thanks for that, it looks like those of us the area are back to literally taking a punt on the local independents, although I notice in the review section there is hardly any reviews for WG’s in the Guildford/Woking area

Offline Huawei

It's called punting for a reason. I agree, not much in this part of the SE, and absolutely zero on UKE.
Are Guildford or Chertsey out of your range? Some of the EG girls could still be worth a look, you're obviously already acquainted with their higher than average prices.

Offline brian1123

It's called punting for a reason. I agree, not much in this part of the SE, and absolutely zero on UKE.
Are Guildford or Chertsey out of your range? Some of the EG girls could still be worth a look, you're obviously already acquainted with their higher than average prices.

I saw Lucy at the Ottershaw place last year and was thinking of going back.

I sometimes pass Chertsey on my commute do you know if the place is near the station at all? 

Offline Huawei

If it's not changed, it's very close to the Station.  :hi:

Offline Laudanum

Is there a place in Chertsey now, or is it their individual homes?

Offline Huawei

Is there a place in Chertsey now, or is it their individual homes?
I believe it's a rented flat in Chertsey.

Online contentguy

Wasn’t the general consensus that they ofer priced and under delivered?

Offline Laudanum

I believe it's a rented flat in Chertsey.

Cheers, might check it out.

Wasn’t the general consensus that they ofer priced and under delivered?

They were £100 per half hour, which might be slightly on the high side.

I found them quite good, but only visited twice.

Offline MrMatrix

That's a shame. I used to love EG.
Wasn't Guildford Gold their predessor.

Offline Huawei

Now you're really exercising my memory banks! I don't think so, I seem to remember Cloud 9, Guildford Gold and Exclusive Girlfriends all having different locations and girls (well probably some overlap there  :unknown:).
Seems like EG are the only one to still be in business.

Offline Laudanum

I do remember Guildford Gold, but never went there. I used to use Sacha Brookes/Cloud 9 back in the day.

Offline webpunter

I did a review of Tiffany Kingston when she was @ GG - central Guildford venue

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=80857.0

50 sheets for 30 mins oilyTW

Profile now BRITISHBUSTYHONEY     External Link/Members Only

500 for the hour [300 for old friends].  Think i'll give her a swerve

Offline Billy Buxton

Thanks for all the comments I remember Guildford Gokd as well and Zi think a few of the girls transferred to EG when GG got shut down.

As an update to my original post, I saw Tiffany Star a couple of weeks ago, and she used to work at EG, apparently the guy that owned the property decided to sell it as he needed the equity So the rental lease was not renewed so that was the end of EG.

Tiffany reckons it’s still for sale and he may rent it out again as he was expecting to sell it quickly but given the current situation.

Offline MrMatrix

I did a review of Tiffany Kingston when she was @ GG - central Guildford venue

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=80857.0

50 sheets for 30 mins oilyTW

Profile now BRITISHBUSTYHONEY     External Link/Members Only

500 for the hour [300 for old friends].  Think i'll give her a swerve
Shes back to £300. I still Think she's in for a bit of a wait till the phone rings  :dash: :dash:

Offline Huawei

As an update to my original post, I saw Tiffany Star a couple of weeks ago, and she used to work at EG, apparently the guy that owned the property decided to sell it as he needed the equity So the rental lease was not renewed so that was the end of EG.
I assume that you meant that was the end of EG for Tiffany, or that location. EG appear to still be going, the rota on their website changes every week.
I saw Courtney in the flat in Guildford a couple of weeks ago. I very rarely go to their Guildford location, but it was the same flat I last visited 2 or 3 years ago.