Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: jesica_20  (Read 803 times)

Offline tomato sauce and waffles

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only External Link/Members Only

- She handled the calls herself. Communications were generally okay, though she doesn't respond straight away at times, .
- Her place is less than 10 minutes away from West Drayton rail station. The area looks like a safe residential area with low rise flats and houses mixed in. I was buzzed into her flat via the intercom.
- She opened the door for me upon arrival. Lead me into the bedroom, where she told me she couldn't carry out the booking as she was busy. She apologised profusely and suggested if wanted to see the two other WGs in the house (mentioned one was blonde), I declined and politely left.
- Bodywise, the WG looked like the profile pictures; had a nice slim figure wearing a black dress. Facially, she wasn't stunning or anything, just normal average looks.

I'm not sure if she was actually geninue or just a bait and switch. She did seem sincere, but I can't be sure. For the time being, I'm leaving this here as a reference.

Offline junky

I would be weary of her. She works as part of the same group that also work in northampton.

I went to see Olivia when she was working there and had an ok punt with her as you can see here:

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=50994.0

But if you do a quick search in google for jesica_20's number you will realise that she is using the same number that olivia used to use.

Olivia dont seem to be working anymore so her profile has been used by several other people since then, they even changed the name to _Hot_Melisa_

Doing a quick search here and elsewhere you'll see they have not had many good reviews and also some talk about bait and switch.....so i would tread with caution or just aviod them outright.

Offline tomato sauce and waffles

...or just aviod them outright.

^^^I'll probably go with this.

Thanks a lot for the info.