Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Craigslist?  (Read 1788 times)

Offline dieseldriver

No doubt there are some here that use Craigslist to find a fuck-buddy? So has anyone had problems with their posts being continually flagged for removal. Even though ad compiles to the Terms Of Use. I'v had a number of ads flagged recently. Some just an hour or so after posting? Perhaps I've upset one of the scammers trying the verification scam? Usually send them a "fuck off" pic soon as they send the link to log into   :D
Also seems can't delete account? Plenty of info about setting up account, but can't find anything deleting account.. 

Offline dieseldriver

Found it in the settings tab  :thumbsup: May have to delete account and open a new one?

Offline iluvebonys

Hidden Image/Members Only
Found it in the settings tab  :thumbsup: May have to delete account and open a new one?
I think the trouble with craigslist is anybody can flag an advert and it gets removed with no  questions asked.. I have been posting on there for a few months for mmf meets with black girls...and had some good meets with a stunning 28yo ebony girl in Harrow.. Full on dp action,anal,facials. Also meet a regular couple in Mill hill for 3sums and got a Mexican girl coming to mine tonight for 3sum with a mate of mine..just a shame there so many scammers and timewasters on there

Offline dieseldriver

Says somewhere in the terms of use no reposting within 48 hours. So as my last post was 58 hours ago, gonna post again and see what happens?   :(

Offline Incognita

Yea, same problem. Its a pain in the f****** ass! WG friend of mine (who's bi) has tried to put a post on there looking for female fun - same problem. Why dont all the obvious prossie posts on there get taken off??
Banned reason: No reviews in 5 years trying to use the site to pimp girls out.
Banned by: daviemac

AC82

Find SA so much better than Craigslist, met over a dozen girls from there in last couple of months.

Everything from fit thirty year old milfs to a couple of twenty year old students all within a £200 a night fee and return visits for almost nothing of a couple of them too.

Offline Retaxus

Forgive my ignorance. What's SA?

Jay-Jay

Seeking Arrangement. It's well covered on here elsewhere.

Jay

Offline dieseldriver

Says somewhere in the terms of use no reposting within 48 hours. So as my last post was 58 hours ago, gonna post again and see what happens?   :(

So far so good, still there. Now waiting for all the verification scam invites!

Offline ladiesman020

How's does this list work then for freebies
Banned reason: Undesirable, covertly filming bookings
Banned by: daviemac

Offline pianodave

I used to use craigslist and had the odd very good meet, but it was an insane amount of hassle and effort. SA is 1000x easier for the same result.