Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: kinkysubbunny - central london hotel outcall - decent punt with a BBW  (Read 664 times)

1 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 7030299) (1 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Doyle]

Offline thumbspot

This was very recent

hhttps://www.adultwork.com/7030299 or External Link/Members Only

Comms - AW email then moved to texting - all very rapid and clear - very professional

Price - £375 1.5hr

Location - My central hotel

Services - DFK, OWO, CIM+swallow, many positions

Verdict - Positive - very solid BBW punt

Still not moving past my appetite for punting with 'normal looking' SPs I decided to try kinkysubbunny / Lyra while on a recent trip to London. Messaged via AW email and got a rapid response that my location and timeframe were acceptable so booked myself in. Exchanged numbers and moved to texts.

She arrived at my hotel bang on time and immediate impressions were positive. She's definitely a BBW - and that's clear from her photos - with big breasts and a big ass to match. Profile states she's American, and she says she was born there, but speaks with a very english accent. Suggested age of 24 is about right. Personally I think she has a very pretty face, but you can see for yourself on her photos. Had a quick bit of a chat to get to know each other (my preference) and understand the punt ahead - I get the impression she's actually a very kinky girl, but I'm only interested in very vanilla services.

So, quickly into DFK which was maintained throughout - very deep and sensual - really got me going. Both strip off and I have a really good play and suck on her huge breasts - very sensitive and making all the right noises. She pops down and begins OWO which was very good - there's definitely something about bigger girls being better at oral - certainly in my experience. This goes on for some time and I ask if it's ok to CIM which she giggles and says is fine - I shortly thereafter unload everything I've got, and she swallows the lot and keeps going until the old boy is totally drained and completely clean. Other providers really should learn how to do this properly, and not shoot to the bathroom after the first drip comes out.

We chat in the interim about all sorts - can't remember too much, but the conversation went really easily and flowed like we were old friends - nice effort by her here, given she's a lot younger than me. I roll over and she gives me a reasonably ok massage - using her breasts to good effect. Get's me hard again quickly and back for some OWO which was again fantastic. On with the condom and we enjoy the usual set of positions - started in mish, switched up to CG before finally into doggy where I filled the bag - she really seemed to enjoy doggy and could take a solid pounding in his position with her fantastic bum on show.

Cleaned up and had a little more chat before it was time - no concerns on clock watching coming from her, but we didn't run over.

So overall a great service - she's clearly a BBW so don't expect anything less. I don't typically go for bigger women, but glad I did on this occasion.

1 review(s) found for the service provider linked to in above post (1 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative)