Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Ava Summers  (Read 5444 times)

bristolpunter08

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Seeing this beauty in just over an hour, wish me luck all  ;)

bristolpunter08

Turned her phone off just before meet. Still no text as to why. Bad form from the prossie.

vw

Turned her phone off just before meet. Still no text as to why. Bad form from the prossie.
Time wasting bitch, sorry for you feel your pain !

Was she at hotel ?

Offline PaintBrush

Sorry to hear you were messed about, but it may have been a bit of good fortune.

Verification pic compared to profile and gallery pics look way off the mark - IMO

vw

Sorry to hear you were messed about, but it may have been a bit of good fortune.

Verification pic compared to profile and gallery pics look way off the mark - IMO
so True

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline Roth

so True

Hidden Image/Members Only

+1 What a munter.   :scare:  Never spotted her verification pic before. :blush: :blush:

I think I tried  to book her earlier in the year when she was  advertising in Bristol but was elsewhere in the country in reality cost her location changed pretty quick after.  I reckon she was just PG and movie selling.   :dash: :dash:

Over priced English prossie who is best fucking avoided IMHO. :(
« Last Edit: October 29, 2015, 10:34:59 pm by Roth »

bristolpunter08

She was in contact all the way up until around 4.50  then suddenly stopped replying and turned phone off. After seeing this picture im a lot less agrieved and more relieved though!

Offline Roth

She was in contact all the way up until around 4.50  then suddenly stopped replying and turned phone off. After seeing this picture im a lot less agrieved and more relieved though!

Lucky escape mate and your £150 better off in the end. :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

bristolpunter08

Lucky escape mate and your £150 better off in the end. :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Truer words never spoken mate ha.

Offline PaintBrush

UKP at its level best again.  :angelgirl:

Owoking23

HAHA this is Ava summers herself ! This pic is NOT ME! And everyone who has seen me can vouch for this. Calling me a munter and an overpriced 'prozzie ' get hold of yourself ! I have over 160 positive feedback! I bet your the grade A munter yourself !

Offline Dani

• Service Provider
Now in Derby and changed name slightly to Ava.Summers so clicking on her link with the name doesn't work but the number link still does

James999

She's clearly as thick as they come, from her profile

"Mannerism doesnt cost anything"  :sarcastic:

And as for that botched boob job  :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Hartman

So she says the verification pic is not her? So what, someone hacked her profile just to upload a fake verification picture? What a load of bullshit. Obviously 160 feedbacks from guys who are easily pleased!

Offline talltony

She did exactly the same thing to me. Booked and confirmed. Got to the hotel and phone was off.

Bloody annoying bint.

vw

ONE TO AVOID THEN :dash: :dash: :bomb: :bomb:

Sounds like it but they are anot odd bunch in the east Midlands.  :lol: