Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Dorchester - Blonde Saucy Gal?  (Read 974 times)

Offline JamMasta

External Link/Members Only

Has anyone ever had any luck contacting or seeing the above. Said to be based in Dorchester but no reviews on here. One -1 on AW which is putting me off.

Offline Cupid Stuntz

Has anyone ever had any luck contacting or seeing the above. Said to be based in Dorchester but no reviews on here. One -1 on AW which is putting me off.

She's a strange one for sure. Prices go up and down regularly. Vary between £160 down to £100 hr.

Offline slippyin

She's a strange one for sure. Prices go up and down regularly. Vary between £160 down to £100 hr.

I agree, been half tempted but the lack of info, limited profile and pics always puts me off. Moves between Dorchester, Weymouth and Bournemouth.

Offline slippyin

Dropped her a message and turns out she doesn’t do full sex. All you get for your notes is a strip tease, OW/hand job happy ending. So that’s a no from me.

Offline Dh200

I arranged to meet her , she’s all fake , not slim but fat and not a slim size 10 , no private parking or flat but a dingy place on the highstreet , as soon as I saw her it was a no especially when she suggested we go to a local graveyard (classy) . Said I’m not really feeling it and walked . Don’t do it as it’s all a lie.

Online southcoastpunter

I arranged to meet her , she’s all fake , not slim but fat and not a slim size 10 , no private parking or flat but a dingy place on the highstreet , as soon as I saw her it was a no especially when she suggested we go to a local graveyard (classy) . Said I’m not really feeling it and walked . Don’t do it as it’s all a lie.

if you had a booking with her agreed (ie she accepted the day and time you asked) and if its within the last 12 months, you can do (and should do) a formal review of her. That is the best way to share your experience and help your fellow punters - as well as building your reveiw history. 

Offline Dh200

New to this still figuring out how to do a review

Offline Cupid Stuntz

New to this still figuring out how to do a review

Here ya go all the info you could possibly need to lose your UKP review virginity  :thumbsup:.

Offline Urban_G

...she suggested we go to a local graveyard...
I've heard of 'jumping someone's bones' but that takes the piss :D

Offline Dh200

Complete munter , I’m 6.3 and muscular but balding , shes 5.3 and just as round

Offline Urban_G

Complete munter , I’m 6.3 and muscular but balding , shes 5.3 and just as round
Why don't you post a decent, factual review that will help out other members? :unknown:

Offline Dh200

Just posted a review, unfortunately called her blonde saucy girl not gal , oopps