Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Chloe Luize in Bristol....?  (Read 3273 times)

Offline TerryTibbs

Hi Guys

Just noticed this new profile.

External Link/Members Only

This girl looks lovely and not an obvious fake from my research.

Anyone had any communication with her?

Cheers

Terry  :timeout:

Offline JimmySW

Looks to good to be true! I just need a reason to go to Bristol now!  :drinks:

Offline bdyno

Also on VS:
External Link/Members Only

Overpriced though, so probably not TGTBT and likely to give the half-arsed service most overpriced girls give.  Also noticed that although A Levels at discretion are ticked on the AW likes list, they aren't mentioned on her services tab.  VS page just has a short Sergei style description.

Maybe genuine, but a few red flags for me.

Online JamesB1976!

She’s not fake. I have just been to see her. Will review shortly but in short - phenomenal!

Offline joninbristol

Looks to good to be true! I just need a reason to go to Bristol now!  :drinks:

They've got Darth Vader's statue on a city plinth where once was a slave trader, what more reason do you want !?!! :lol:

Offline Paris69

She’s not fake. I have just been to see her. Will review shortly but in short - phenomenal!

Looking forward to your review.... Then just need to decide if i believe it......
'Treat her well guys......'

FWIW she looks like a f***ing robot to me.
Banned reason: Idiot fantasist
Banned by: daviemac

Offline dubs

First post in nearly 2 years on the forum. Hmmm

Offline Your_dark_knight

Offline JimmySW

They've got Darth Vader's statue on a city plinth where once was a slave trader, what more reason do you want !?!! :lol:

Sorry should have said excuse!  :drinks:

Offline TerryTibbs

Will be interested to read your review.

Terry  :timeout:

Offline JimmySW

I was rather hoping to have seen a review by now - I see you've been online this morning James! Come on give us guys a crumb at least!

Offline dubs

Looks like this girl is from the same group.  Brazilian, same locations, pricing, etc

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Offline samreece

Where’s the review then? It doesn’t take much does it.

Offline Jamesbro

Yeah......... if you look at her profile videos they are called "real" and "100% real"....... so not putting too much faith in this being a real WG. Also the second pic on her profile is another girl but cant remember where ive seen her.

Offline larryshouse

She is in London now. A review would help.