Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: English.sexy.sashaxx - Yeovil  (Read 1986 times)

Offline Somersetgeezer

Anyone seen this girl I’m meeting her tonight but all seems a bit too good to be true ? Any info would be appreciated

External Link/Members Only

Offline sensualencounter

Obviously she hasn't got any aw feedback (not that it counts for much) and the profile is only a week old but nothing is flagging up as dodgy. And at £150ph then I'd say it's not too good to be true.

Please report back.

Offline Fuzzyduck

She's only been registered with AW for a week. I'm not sure I'd take such a risk myself considering the dodgy photos. I look forward to your review.

Offline Fuzzyduck

I admire your optimism :hi:

Eternally, mate, although I'm nowhere near as optimistic as OP. Putting aside he's contributed next to fuck all, he asks for feedback at 4.30pm for an evening meet about a week old profile. Seriously?

Hopefully he'll at least understand the generally expectation post-punt.

Offline HawkG

Anyone seen this girl I’m meeting her tonight but all seems a bit too good to be true ? Any info would be appreciated

She has as many feedbacks as you’ve done reviews. So you should probably expect as little from her as we do from you.

Offline RedKettle

Hi

I am now interested in this girl for a trip into your region, she has bid on an RB.

Anybody got any more intelligence on her please?  I realise unlikely as she is so new to AW.

If I see her I will of course review - I have a slightly better track record in that regard than the OP.

Many thanks

Online Scootersx

Hope she is legit for your visit red kettle,just hope your geography is better than hers!!, Yeovil ain't in Dorset......it's Somerset !. Good luck 👍

Offline RedKettle

Hope she is legit for your visit red kettle,just hope your geography is better than hers!!, Yeovil ain't in Dorset......it's Somerset !. Good luck 👍

I would like some positive indications before booking, do not think likely to get any! Her location has changed in the last few days which could be innocent but just adds to the suspicion.

At the moment the bids I have are either with no comment on UKP or somewhat negative! And those are the better bids!

Offline Somersetgeezer

She was very nice and friendly

Online Scootersx

Somersetgeezer,every post is anyone seen this girl,anyone seen that girl,many questions,but no reviews,any info on a review would be much appreciated       :)

Offline Fuzzyduck

She was very nice and friendly

Is that all you're prepared to do to help RedKettle out?

Offline scutty brown

Yeovil is in Somerset, not Dorset
She's probably stating an incorrect town

Offline joninbristol

I contacted her in February a day after she joined AW, but didn't expect a reply given how things were starting to look, and assumed she'd just be one to bank for future reference, if she replied.
Heard nothing back from her.

Then today, mid-second lockdown in the second half of November, I get a reply at 4:30pm.
Noted that she's now removed both her rates and her preferences/interests.

Haven't replied as I'm going nowhere until this is over, but posting the info' here as there's little out there for her in terms of feedback.
Still known on AW as English.Sexy.Sashaxx, still claims to be British, still based in Yeovil, with three vanilla "could be pictures of anyone's sister" photos on her profile and nothing else, bar two recommendations.

:hi:

« Last Edit: November 18, 2020, 05:11:16 pm by joninbristol »

Online bdyno

You should reply and tell her you're potentially interested in a booking once lockdown is finished and get her to confirm her prices and services etc as they're no longer listed.  It's all good intel.

Offline joninbristol

You should reply and tell her you're potentially interested in a booking once lockdown is finished and get her to confirm her prices and services etc as they're no longer listed.  It's all good intel.
Sadly bdyno her profile has now disappeared from AW.
Points noted though for future reference.
:hi: