Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Anyone seen SeductiveS in Taunton?  (Read 1999 times)

Offline rich0123x

Has anyone seen SeductiveS in Taunton?

Looks you and quite hot

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only
Banned reason: No contributions, trying to promote his own site.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline EnglishRebecca121

• Banned
  • Service Provider
she demands you send a face photo as there has to be a physical attration.....

:wackogirl: :wackogirl: :wackogirl:

Also 150ph no  anal ,anal play ,no cim no swallow

your cash tho sir
« Last Edit: February 15, 2017, 08:07:33 pm by EnglishRebecca121 »
Banned reason: Ex sex worker with zero useful contribution to make
Banned by: Head1

rumbler

She was under the profile SEXYSOPH before (External Link/Members Only)

She deleted that profile when she received a negative review on here for messing a punter around (see negative review for that ID).

I received a txt out of the blue to my punting phone asking me to re-leave feedback on her new account as her previous one 'got hacked', I declined to do so.

Offline rich0123x

Ah, I see.

Thanks guys, I'll avoid
Banned reason: No contributions, trying to promote his own site.

Offline ferapol

Normally just a lurker in these parts but Soph was my first punt at the end of last year and I had a great time. She's very slim (which I like) and very cute, plus she also seemed to genuinely be a sweet girl. Didn't have any complaints at all so I'm surprised to see this thread garnering negative feedback!

Offline Roth

Normally just a lurker in these parts but Soph was my first punt at the end of last year and I had a great time. She's very slim (which I like) and very cute, plus she also seemed to genuinely be a sweet girl. Didn't have any complaints at all so I'm surprised to see this thread garnering negative feedback!

Well put up a proper review as your second post and we might just believe you Soph - errmm I mean ferapol. :unknown:

vw

Maybe do a review about your experiences, we don't bite, well most of us don't.

Offline Qwerty

I have seen her as well, was a fun time, though not much to write about as I'm pretty vanilla - she came around, we did it, she left.

But when I tried to book again there were endless backs and forths and time changes, in the end it never happened, and I haven't tried again.

so the neg review is prob also justified.

bristolqwerty

She just bid on my RB as I'm in Exeter shortly.  When I say she just bid I mean it.  I'm not after a romantic message exchange  :D but no hello/introduction or any evidence she has read my requests  =  :dash:  Nice body though.
Hidden Image/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline bristolian31

Anyone seen her recently? She is still active by the looks of it, but not much info here. She looks hot, and lots of feedback on aw, quite vanilla services tho
Banned reason: Troll posting derogatory comments about the disabled.