Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: MisuEevee - Here (Birmingham), there & everywhere - Special offer!  (Read 2970 times)

Offline j_181

External Link/Members Only

ONLY £250/hr if you pay £125 up front  :lol: :dash:

Offline Sparky Legs

Who in there right mind would even consider doing this? Can you imagine if you had to cancel the booking and then trying to get your money back. Not a chance! The cheek of it.

Offline Wibblewibble123

Offer too good to be missed I would say  :wacko:

She looks nice in her photos... but not £250 nice  :thumbsdown:

Online davesjames

Offer too good to be missed I would say  :wacko:

She looks nice in her photos... but not £250 nice  :thumbsdown:

I am sure she is nice but jeez she looks annoying..

shae about the pricing scheme

Offline James

her mate zaraduruse is 300 but 250 if you pay half
Banned reason: Unhealthy obsession with SP malicious posts out of spite
Banned by: daviemac

Offline alibirmingham

External Link/Members Only

ONLY £250/hr if you pay £125 up front  :lol: :dash:

Where do I sign up  :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

You think she would mind if I want to pay her it all upfront  :D

What’s actually scary is that some people will actually pay it and get ripped off. And then through Shame and embarrassment will never speak a word of it to anyone thus allowing this “scam” (assuming it’s a scam - which I think it is) to continue.

Offline Zeusthedoc

Who in there right mind would even consider doing this? Can you imagine if you had to cancel the booking and then trying to get your money back. Not a chance! The cheek of it.

if i had to guess - it would be guys who have seen her before and have bought into the whole the sun shines out her arse thing

Offline valiumdick

Joker on Planet Cuckoo These girls Heads are getting Bigger: :dash:
« Last Edit: August 25, 2020, 11:47:13 pm by valiumdick »

Offline Randomguy16

Id been wanting to find a tattooed/alternative girl for a while but those prices  :dash:. Soon they'll be accepting payment in gold bullion  :lol:

Online JontyR

Woke up this morning with the money, motive and opportunity. Saw that Cindy Veron was greenlit. Thought about giving her a call (ignoring all of that profile nonsense from a few months back). But then saw  a rate of £200 an hour.

Now I'm not averse to "premium" pricing. But no. Really no.

Thing is its so off the scale on my thoughts I can't even say I've saved myself two hundred notes. It just doesn't compute. I've saved myself a ton fifty.

Offline houseboot

It was a special offer   :thumbsup:

It's now £300   :lol:

(Probably because she's back in London).

Offline blend57

if i had to guess - it would be guys who have seen her before and have bought into the whole the sun shines out her arse thing

According to her profile and the one available review, she normally asks for a deposit. So this is just a bigger deposit. Not that I would consider it - I have never had to pay a deposit in order to secure a booking. I suspect the SP is having cash flow issues and is seeking to have more money upfront as she has bills to pay, with a smallish discount to act as an incentive. Not all that different from what hotels do: You can save real money by paying upfront for a hotel room and by agreeing to the hotels no-refund policy in the event of a cancelation.

However, it is one thing to trust a hotel, it is another thing entirely to trust a SP.