Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: New Thai Massage - Nicki  (Read 1077 times)

Offline petermisc

Anyone seen Nicki?  Done a search of the reviews and can't find anything.  May be passing through central Brum shortly, and she looks kinda MILF hot.

External Link/Members Only

Offline Jockey

She is defo not new. Shes reviewed here a few times. I cannot remember for sure but extras are a definite. If im not mistaken some may even have got oral before but the price is high

Offline shed

I visited her a few years ago in the Ryland street area. She was then about mid fifties, not facially attractive for a Thai, very pleasant and clean apartment. The massage was body to body, very sensual with good ending for £80..she was at the time offering FS for £120 but I declined. Oral would be on the cards if you stumped up the cash. She had a decent body for her age but I never returned. Hope that helps

Offline Littlefoot

I saw and reviewed a Thai named Nikki couple of years ago. But I don't think it's the same one. Doesn't look like her anyway. Excellent experience all the same.  :hi:

Offline petermisc

I visited her a few years ago in the Ryland street area. She was then about mid fifties, not facially attractive for a Thai, very pleasant and clean apartment. The massage was body to body, very sensual with good ending for £80..she was at the time offering FS for £120 but I declined. Oral would be on the cards if you stumped up the cash. She had a decent body for her age but I never returned. Hope that helps
Many thanks for the info.