Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: What is with not offering basic services in 15min bookings?  (Read 734 times)

Offline vindici

I'm visiting the UK again since I don't live here full time (hence my sporadic engagement with UKP), on my current tour, I have noticed a disturbing trend.

I book almost exclusively shorter meetings, 15mins or 30mins.

However more and more WGs are not offering the full range of services in shorter bookings. Things like CIM and Anal don't bother me, but I do expect OW/OWO and Sex to be offered together in 15min bookings at a minimum.

Many now only offer BJ/HJ only, and some even have the cheek to decline to even be naked during the meet if you book 15mins.

I would think that market forces would ensure that this kind of "reduced service" offering would lose so much business as to not be worth it.

I am of course excluding Roms, for which even a smile gets the reply "baby, that is an extra £20". I'm talking about decent WGs, that should you book 1 hour appointments, give service conducive to a Positive review from the gentlemen on this site.

Is this the new norm or am I just drawn to the type of WG that has this tiered pricing structure?

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline greg101

Very few girls if any do this for the enjoyment, it's all about the money.  Of course they want you to stay for a longer period so they withhold certain offerings to tempt you to stay and book longer.  /thread.

Online Punterperson1971

I see one who offers 15 mins and includes cim as well with no issues.

Offline vindici

They do exist, and I seek them out with varying degrees of success, it's just I have noticed that less and less WGs offer "Suck and Fuck" in their 15min service.

Not sure how this affects their business, I can't believe it would be net positive though.

Offline winkywanky

This is all fair enough, so long as the WG states clearly on their AW profile what is and isn't available in shorther bookings. But so often, this is not the case.

Online Moby Dick

I like to take my time.
I don’t understand why punters pay more/minute for a rushed service unless it is just blow and go.

Many don’t do 15munutes because punters stay longer, and the time to get ready/turnaround for next punter is hardly worth their while hence they increase to an excessive rate/minute.
I can understand them not wanting to take a facial every 15munutes, and to some extent CIM, but OWO and sex should be possible provided you are clean. But Deduct shower time and that just leaves 5 minutes for a handjob. :sarcastic:

Think I’ll stick to longer bookings
« Last Edit: June 10, 2019, 05:13:06 pm by Moby Dick »

Roadster

Care to share?

Online Punterperson1971

Care to share?
It’s only Xxx angel Xxx
nk to this Profile Page using External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only
Had a few 15 mins where I’ve fucked her legs by her ears and then on her knees to take a cim,all with no issues at all,when I ask her she says no problem.

Roadster

Thanks.  I really must get round to doing her.   :drinks:

Online Punterperson1971

Thanks.  I really must get round to doing her.   :drinks:
Never had any issues with her services always done them with no moaning or arguing in any way.

Deadpool1

It’s only Xxx angel Xxx
nk to this Profile Page using External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only
Had a few 15 mins where I’ve fucked her legs by her ears and then on her knees to take a cim,all with no issues at all,when I ask her she says no problem.
topman thanks for sharing   :thumbsup: