Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: UKP reviews that ramble on, and on, and on, and on....  (Read 4466 times)

Offline CBPaul

Hi how is this lass I would love to nail a bird listening to heavy rock?

A gf gave me a BJ to Mr Brownstone once, perfect rhythm on her part too. Wasn't so keen on going cow girl to Rocket Queen though, probably the sentiment of the song  :D

Offline hendrix

A gf gave me a BJ to Mr Brownstone once, perfect rhythm on her part too. Wasn't so keen on going cow girl to Rocket Queen though, probably the sentiment of the song  :D

Pretty sure the shagging noises going on during the recording of "Rocket Queen" were real :D

Offline CBPaul

Pretty sure the shagging noises going on during the recording of "Rocket Queen" were real :D

Yes they were by all accounts, Axl with Adler's ex. Apparently the sound engineer had a nightmare with that one  :D

Offline StevenS

For what it's worth I would never pay a WG's going rate for non-sexual services

I enjoy meeting beautiful sexy young women that I can have a good chat to / laugh with and I can't see a single good reason why I wouldn't spend non-sexual time with them as well as shag them senseless.

:dash:

Offline Jimmyredcab

If I see a review that is like a short novel I don't bother to read it, some of these guys forget it is a paid sex session -------- not a date.     :crazy: :crazy:

Offline Jimmyredcab

You're seriously damaged. I've no illusions but they're still human beings, admittedly some more mercenary than others.

I am not damaged in the slightest, just a realist.

Try asking one of your regular pro$$ies out for a social drink and see what happens.     :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Offline StevenS

I've even had WG's take me out after a good session and actually pay for dinner for both of us.  Clearly they do actually enjoy my company as I'm no longer paying for their time, or else they see it as a good investment in future business, but either way I enjoy the time spent so who gives a fuck? 

You're a salesman I think?  Do you only wine and dine clients you like or do you grit your teeth and entertain the absolute cunts to simply because they continue to line yours and your employers pockets? I suspect it's both..........
« Last Edit: January 28, 2015, 09:45:47 am by StevenS »

west8

What is it with you and chat? Every review you mention some lengthy discourse you and the hooker had and how you found her very erudite and enjoyed her Joie de vivre. It's hilarious. Some of us pay for sex and not companionship.

Well, it's quite simple. I punt at least 5 times per week, occasionally double that. I don't need sex every single day, but I do like meeting new women every single day.

Who wouldn't? Moreover, I dislike punting with a girl I don't particularly like, so for me it's as much about the search for the 'right' girls as about any particular punt itself.

When I find a girl that has 1.) The Personality; 2.) The Attitude; 3.) The Looks and 4.) The Service .. I tend to calm down for a bit and enjoy the fruits of my labour/search.

A prime example being multiple punts with the likes of Classy Chloe and then four punts in four days with Anna Marie last week.

The search continues .. there is always 'better' out there. :drinks:

Offline PumpAction

Well, it's quite simple. I punt at least 5 times per week, occasionally double that. I don't need sex every single day, but I do like meeting new women every single day.

Who wouldn't? Moreover, I dislike punting with a girl I don't particularly like, so for me it's as much about the search for the 'right' girls as about any particular punt itself.

When I find a girl that has 1.) The Personality; 2.) The Attitude; 3.) The Looks and 4.) The Service .. I tend to calm down for a bit and enjoy the fruits of my labour/search.

A prime example being multiple punts with the likes of Classy Chloe and then four punts in four days with Anna Marie last week.

The search continues .. there is always 'better' out there. :drinks:

Until you lose common sense and get too close, crossing the line into an 'affair' (as you put it) and then leave spiteful, hatchet job, lover scorned reviews when it goes wrong (as it inevitably will).

west8

Until you lose common sense and get too close, crossing the line into an 'affair' (as you put it) and then leave spiteful, hatchet job, lover scorned reviews when it goes wrong (as it inevitably will).

In your opinion. You're miles wide of the mark. If I wanted to do a 'hatchet job' as you call my review, I could have REALLY gone to work. But as I posted less than half of what I actually saw, experienced and was told, you don't even know the half of it.

So, instead of criticising a measured, factual and accurate account of what happened, it might be more prudent to show a little gratitude when a bad apple is exposed.

In her defence however, said apple is apparently now seeking professional help. Perhaps that would never have happened if she hadn't had a wake up call.

Offline akauya

Some punters seem to  think that only their way is valid, and everybody should follow their lead. To which I say....... Nah... Who made you editor in chief? :hi:

I was going to post something similar but I waited for someone to do it for me  :D

Wasn't it Nietzsche  who said “You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist”? However that doesn't meant that  mustn't dislike some reviews (I do dislike extremely fluffy reviews that give nearly no information about the punt) but when I see those I just move away. I will only comment when they are extremely stupid or full of bullshit.

StPunt

i do read the fluffy reviews for a laugh more than anything. even funnier when said client thinks hes making 'in-roads' and getting closer than all her other clients as he thinks she tells him more information about herself than anyone else because she 'likes' him and in some cases they come on here and sites alike to brag about it. fucking hilarious. Dont go down that route because you're just setting yourself up for a fall.

Quesadilla

You're a salesman I think?  Do you only wine and dine clients you like or do you grit your teeth and entertain the absolute cunts to simply because they continue to line yours and your employers pockets? I suspect it's both..........

Why would I give a fuck as long as I'm getting a free dinner and good company with a very hot young lady I've just had great sex with?  :unknown:

StPunt

Why would I give a fuck as long as I'm getting a free dinner and good company with a very hot young lady I've just had great sex with?  :unknown:

why not skip the dinner and company bit? its a lot cheaper

Quesadilla

Why not read the thread? I was talking about WG's buying me dinner, not the other way around.

Offline hendrix

Not always the case.

StPunt

Why not read the thread? I was talking about WG's buying me dinner, not the other way around.

technically you bought dinner

Offline StevenS

Youre doing it under the misguided apprehension that they possibly enjoy your company. You pose the question that it's either your company or it's investing time so you return. I'm merely pointing out that it's a case of keeping the cash cow sweet. You don't need to give a fuck either way but equally don't be delusional.

HorizontalFoxtrotLover

i guess its subjective and to a degree down to what you like.......... Ones that keep to the facts and describe the physical appearance of the girl and a summary of the main action work for me,i am not personally keen on all the fluffy stuff and showing off of some reviewers who i think sometimes seem to forget they are paying to have sex with a prostitute not have a date with their girlfriend!
+1

StPunt

marilyn would have made a great wg

Type_O_Negative

Is that the benchmark? - the gold standard of UKP review - judged upon whether it requires the use of scrolling or not?

I don't agree.  Not because my own reviews typically span more than one smartphone screen's worth of text (I can't please everyone and I don't aim to), but I actually like the reviews with a lot of detail.  West8's are too sickly - and there's far too much bragging going on.  I said the same thing to Quesadilla about the bragging and we had a joke about it (but otherwise his reviews are good in my opinion).  Jason is one of the best reviewers here - his are always incredibly detailed.  Jason's probably got charts on WGs at home, meticulously documenting their looks and performance.  I must admit I don't usually read every word of them but thankfully he lays each one out in such a way that people have a choice of skimming through to the core details if they wish.  I try to do the same in that I sum up the punt in the last paragraph or two.  Some people skip to the end.  Even if most people do that I don't mind.  I enjoy writing reviews.  I don't get many complaints so I'll carry on doing it the way that I do.  Surely everyone has their favourites and least favourite reviewers.  I think this is OK as we all have different tastes.  So remember that just because a reviewer's style isn't to your own taste - you don't speak for everyone here.  :hi:
West8 doesn't write reviews. He writes novels.

StPunt

punters that 'compare thee to a summers day' are usually the same ones on here a few months later posting that the wg will not pay them back the 40 grand he lent her.
« Last Edit: January 28, 2015, 01:03:37 pm by StPunt »

Offline londonmaxxy

Noticed a bit of a trend for ' she only sees selected punters ' in reviews-as if paying to shag her is somehow a badge of honour/selection  :wacko:

Offline StevenS

Noticed a bit of a trend for ' she only sees selected punters ' in reviews-as if paying to shag her is somehow a badge of honour/selection  :wacko:

Roughly translated as " she told me she only sees selected punters to make me feel special and because I'm in such desperate need to feel wanted by someone, anyone, I sucked up her lies"

Offline PumpAction

In your opinion. You're miles wide of the mark. If I wanted to do a 'hatchet job' as you call my review, I could have REALLY gone to work. But as I posted less than half of what I actually saw, experienced and was told, you don't even know the half of it.

So, instead of criticising a measured, factual and accurate account of what happened, it might be more prudent to show a little gratitude when a bad apple is exposed.

In her defence however, said apple is apparently now seeking professional help. Perhaps that would never have happened if she hadn't had a wake up call.

Thanks. It's good to know you're out there barebacking troubled prossies for our benefit. I can't wait for your next expose.

Quesadilla

technically you bought dinner
Would have paid for the sex either way so I got a rebate.  :P

HorizontalFoxtrotLover

I think the best review structure is to begin with a 'pros' and 'cons' summary; then a detailed-but-relevant review. Those who want to know all the meaty info will read on, whilst those that only want brevity will just scan the synopsis. Pretty much like an article - headline, sub-heading, main

Offline anyfucker

Roughly translated as " she told me she only sees selected punters to make me feel special and because I'm in such desperate need to feel wanted by someone, anyone, I sucked up her lies"
what, what you mean it's not all true
well then what about, you're the only one who makes me cum
thinks about red pill/blue pill  no not that one, from the matrix

Offline smiths

Indeed, makes me laugh. This is what that Platinum Cindy does or did. You had to have A/W feedback before she deigned to see you, unlike some i punt to suit ME the service buyer not the WG, the service seller.

And obviously no one knows who and how many punters any WG really punts with for definite, a WG saying its a select few relies on taking her unprovable word for it. I am not that gullible.

Offline Corus Boy

If the review rambles on and it is about a girl I will not be seeing or don't want to see, I stop reading.

If it is a girl I am thinking of seeing, then I'm happy to read everything.