Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Anyone know any good 18-25 year old Romanian/hungarian/polish or Russian Wgs?  (Read 2834 times)

mystery7

I haven't punted in a while as I haven't seen any new good young toned EE Wgs in a while. I normally see Smiley miley, Sweet Carla, Passionate Tiffany and girls like that. Tanned toned teen/early 20s girls......Any good tips? Thanks guys  :)

PS. Does anyone know if Isabella 19 (Who I saw last year in London) or Karla 01 (Formally Julia 007) still work. Their advertising in Birmingham but really difficult to get hold of. Isabella was lovely :)

dilettante

Does Isabella have a profile?  If you check it you'll see it's been "Content only" for the last 6 months.

Offline TheOracle

I haven't punted in a while as I haven't seen any new good young toned EE Wgs in a while. I normally see Smiley miley, Sweet Carla, Passionate Tiffany and girls like that. Tanned toned teen/early 20s girls......Any good tips? Thanks guys  :)

I would recommend Denisa Doll or Sophie A. but they're both on vacation (I'm actually not sure if Denisa Doll will be back, and it would be a pretty big loss for the London scene). They were my top choices, after them the best punt I've had with a (hot) Romanian girl was with Dalia19. See here: https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=30802.0

mystery7

She looks great. Do you have a link for the other girl too. Thanks :)

Ben4454

Good Romanian working girls?

*tumbleweed*

Offline tomato sauce and waffles

Good thread.

I haven't seen the WGs below, but some of interest that fall into that category...

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only (Fine in the profile pictures, a bit ropey in the verication picture)
External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only (Fantastic breasts; previously based in Harrow/Brent)
External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only (Looks good, hopefully hasn't got smoker's teeth)
External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only (Hopefully her service is as good as she looks)
External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only (Looks like she could be related to Barbie_London)
External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only (Previously based in hounslow, I wonder if boomting saw her)
External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only (I must not be naughty)
External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only (Hiddent feedback, risk vs reward)
External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only (Not good pictures, but looks promising)
External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only (Read jesus_jones caveat, but still tempting)
External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only (Pictures looks good)
External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only ("1 PM UNTIL 5am" - good opportunity for a late night punt)
« Last Edit: January 05, 2015, 07:41:35 pm by tomato sauce and waffles »

mystery7

Thanks guys. Some really great one's there, obviously all the dodgy looking one's have got my dick hard. Lets hope I don't get mugged or ripped off.........

Offline Corus Boy

We have a nice group of very good Hungarian girls in Cardiff, have a look around the Wales board.

mystery7

Quesadilla

I would recommend Denisa Doll or Sophie A. but they're both on vacation (I'm actually not sure if Denisa Doll will be back, and it would be a pretty big loss for the London scene). They were my top choices, after them the best punt I've had with a (hot) Romanian girl was with Dalia19. See here: https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=30802.0
I know this debate was done to death in your original review thread but it was before my time. 

With no OWO, CIM, not even 69 I would have to say she seems expensive at £150ph.  But I also have to say, having looked at her gallery...I am still sorely tempted as she is just my type. Fortunately I'm too skint to worry now but against my better judgement she's going on the HL.  :hi:

Offline West London Guy

Just spotted this profile last night. Seemed way too good to be true at the time, and a poster after me in another thread traced her pictures back to another site. Shame if it's fake, she looks gorgeous.

External Link/Members Only