Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Phone Numbers  (Read 1788 times)

steveySmith

Hi, Newb here - question. Wanting to book something this week - first timer, but really want to be discrete as possible, just booking by e-mail. But everyone I have tried so far on AW wants a phone number... Any way around this.

Offline Jimmyredcab

Hi, Newb here - question. Wanting to book something this week - first timer, but really want to be discrete as possible, just booking by e-mail. But everyone I have tried so far on AW wants a phone number... Any way around this.

Yes, buy a punting phone for about £10, problem solved.     :hi:

Offline CBPaul

Yes, buy a punting phone for about £10, problem solved.     :hi:

Totally agree. If you want to preserve your anonymity and cover your tracks it's the only way. 

OP, there is a recent thread on this very subject, loads of advice and recommendations.

vorian

Buy a very cheap disposal punting phone with a pay as you go number. Normally basic models around £10/15 plus top up credit. You can then use that number when sorting out a punt.

Offline smiths

As others have said use a dedicated punting phone or sim which you switch off or take out of the phone when not contacting WGs, thus being discrete.

Stealthshagger

Does one not need to register one's details when one gets a pay as you go? Didn't that start to be the case? I thought so, but I could be wrong as I have no idea, just a vague recollection that it was being considered some time ago...

Offline CBPaul

Does one not need to register one's details when one gets a pay as you go? Didn't that start to be the case? I thought so, but I could be wrong as I have no idea, just a vague recollection that it was being considered some time ago...

Don't think so, but not sure. I suppose you could make it up anyway.

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 10
They may get you to register with them when you buy the punting phone, but you can always refuse to give your detaisl, or as SB says, be prepared to give them a false address.

As for the SIM card or the top-ups, no questions are ever asked.

Offline Corus Boy

You can't really punt without a phone so read the above.

Most girls will not give out their exact address until you call to tell them you've arrived.  So unless you want to be restricted to parlours oe.r saunas, go get that phon

Offline berksboy

there is no need to  register the phone at all.Be sure to pay for it and all top ups with cash not on your CC.

Offline smiths

Your not legally obligated to give your personal details although shops like the Carphone Warehouse have always asked for mine, they want it for marketing purposes primarily. The government were talking about making it a legal obligation and have to show photo ID  a couple of years ago though.

If that came in go to a second hand shop, market or car boot, some of them only want to deal in cash of course and want no record of what they sell people so dont ask me anything. Then top-up using disposable vouchers from newagents.

vorian

there is no need to  register the phone at all.Be sure to pay for it and all top ups with cash not on your CC.

I was asked for an address when buying a cheap PAYG phone from Tesco's but they do no checks so just gave them a made up one.

rogerc23

Go to vodafone,i got a payg samsung for £20 including £10 credit, i was not asked and did not give any contact details and the phone can be topped up in store in cash,perfect..

Wiltsboy01

Go to vodafone,i got a payg samsung for £20 including £10 credit, i was not asked and did not give any contact details and the phone can be topped up in store in cash,perfect..

Just go to Argos and pay cash for a phone with credit like rogerc23 says.  Bin everything except the charger, on the way home.  Topup with cash at the newsie.  £10 will last for ages though. 

Delete everything at the end of the punt including checking if it remembers the last text message you sent! 

Keep the charger at work and the phone too if you can.  If not beat it up a bit so it doesn't look new and chuck it in your glovebox.  Say you found it and its handy to keep, it even had a bit of credit on it :)

Offline Ali Katt

• Board Moderator
  • Reviews: 28
Your not legally obligated to give your personal details although shops like the Carphone Warehouse have always asked for mine, they want it for marketing purposes primarily. The government were talking about making it a legal obligation and have to show photo ID  a couple of years ago though.

If that came in go to a second hand shop, market or car boot, some of them only want to deal in cash of course and want no record of what they sell people so dont ask me anything. Then top-up using disposable vouchers from newagents.
An address was asked when I took my phone back to the shop to get it fixed. My advice for the OP is go to Cex or get one off eBay or Amazon.

Online wristjob

No. I bought a new one last week as i was on the way to a punt and my phone wouldn't unlock (pin protected) for some reason. 5 min job in Asda.