Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Worst punting experience ever......  (Read 1490 times)

Macaw

I think it would be fun for everyone to reveal any punting horror stories.

My very first punt was actually my worst and nearly put me off for life. I was new to AW and punting in general so I was a little inexperienced in deducing which profiles were bull shit. In the end I decided on a cute little oriental girl, size 8 and 21 years old (or so I believed lol). Well I called up and arranged the meeting, I was put at ease by the beautiful voice on the other end of the phone. Anyway as I'm getting closer to the agreed location I start to realise the area is looking very much on the wrong side of the tracks.

Slightly nervous now, due to the boarder line poverty stricken location of the meet, I approach the door of a dodgy looking terrace house. I knock and wait, when the door swings open it's an old man looking back at me. My first impulse was to turn around and bolt, but I didn't and the moment passed. The man stepped to one side and gestured me to come in, so I did (to this day I don't know why I did). As I walk in he quickly shuts the door and locks it with about five bolts, no turning back now. He points to a room off the main living area with no door just a curtain. I go into the room where I come face to face with my WG. Now as you can all probably guess she was not the girl in the photos, nor was she the person I spoke to on the phone.

She was oriental but probably in her 40's and over weight. Now I know everyone's going to say 'you should have just got out of there' but remember this was my first ever punt and I was feeling a little like a fish out of water. Anyway the actual service was terrible, just oral covered and missionary (wouldn't even let me touch her tits). When I was finished I got out of there and vowed never to punt again. Well I broke that vow after about a week and I'm glad I did because I've had many great experiences since.

Can anyone top that?!

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 10
Macaw, welcome to UKP.

This topic has been done to death. The following thread is one of many where such experiences have been posted. You may wish to add your your post in there.

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=21851.0

Macaw

Thanks mate, I'm quite new to the sight.