Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Best Anal Girls in London?  (Read 14966 times)

Offline boardyhell

Offline RobinBrod

Camille, was at Allure now at UK Glamour girls.
Taylor at Hamiltons.
Also Mia, as mentioned above.

I've sampled all of the aove and can recommend anal with them. However, none of them IMHO are into rough play. Depends what you want. I suspect for the latter KDD and Lola are the best. The late Estelle at Maxes was in that bracket too.

Online yon yonson

Thought I would bump this rather than starting a new topic, after searching.

Never tried anal before and considering it - ideally looking for someone who would be a good as a first timer (i.e., not full on PSE, but someone to ahem ease me in). Like the look of Veronica mentioned on this thread (even as a standard punt without anal) but anyone else people would recommend? 

Offline Private Member

Thought I would bump this rather than starting a new topic, after searching.

Never tried anal before and considering it - ideally looking for someone who would be a good as a first timer (i.e., not full on PSE, but someone to ahem ease me in). Like the look of Veronica mentioned on this thread (even as a standard punt without anal) but anyone else people would recommend?

Good bump YY
Kandy was my first (and only) experience of anal with a Working Girl External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only. Would happily revisit if in the area.

Would also be interested in other girls that don't charge a premium for this service...as I'm sure we all are!