Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Anyone know anything about this girl? hothot 21  (Read 1173 times)

Offline diomhair72

I was wondering if anyone had any info on this girl if her services are worth it?

External Link/Members Only

the bathroom mirror pic really does it for me and  I have a fantasy about dark skinned girls/ ebony girls really really need to get it out of my system.

I know the photo in the mirror may look a little photoshopped but still.....jeeeeeez :)

Offline diomhair72

I was wondering if anyone had any info on this girl if her services are worth it?

the bathroom mirror pic really does it for me and  I have a fantasy about dark skinned girls/ ebony girls really really need to get it out of my system.

I know the photo in the mirror may look a little photoshopped but still.....jeeeeeez :)

Bit of a strange update, I emailed her to ask if there was anywhere other than AW where I might read any reviews about her services.and what would be included as I am I interested in making a booking with her

she replied "send message via WhatsApp"

why would she not just answer the question briefly and request a whatsapp reply is this dodgy?

Online kefcseries

Nothing dodgy about using Whatsapp as long as it's your punting phone, but you do realise it's probably not her replying to your messages?

Hidden Image/Members Only

What the actual fuck..   :lol:
« Last Edit: August 16, 2017, 12:27:46 pm by kefcseries »

Offline diomhair72

Nothing dodgy about using Whatsapp as long as it's your punting phone, but you do realise it's probably not her replying to your messages?

am aware its probably not her replying but if she's even close then I'm in and what the actual fuck indeed rofl

What the actual fuck..   :lol:

Offline diomhair72

uh oh may change my mind she ran out of bog roll, and why is the tv remote in the bathroom??

still fit as fuck imo though

Online kefcseries

Never mind the bog roll I'm counting at least 6 toothbrushes, house party?

rideMeHard

I didn't get to fuck her but I saw her. long story short, she double-booked me. her regular and I were standing at the door for about 5 mins awkwardly chatting.

She's a brothel girl so all communications is done through a madam.
I've been to her working-flat before to see other girls and they all have common theme. you pay extra for anything out of the ordinary
so FK, OWO, Anal are usually £10- £20 extra

Offline Dax

AVOID!!! She double books and has a timer on her phone to go off in 30 minutes even if you paid for a hour.  Top it off her service is rubbish just lays on the bed on her phone to other punters.   Saw another punter outside as I was leaving.  :mad:

Offline diomhair72

I didn't get to fuck her but I saw her. long story short, she double-booked me. her regular and I were standing at the door for about 5 mins awkwardly chatting.

She's a brothel girl so all communications is done through a madam.
I've been to her working-flat before to see other girls and they all have common theme. you pay extra for anything out of the ordinary
so FK, OWO, Anal are ursually £10- £20 extra

so she has regulars which might be a good sign, bit put off by the double.booking as 2 people have mentioned, although still really tempted to have a crack are one of you 2 a regular of hers lol?

Offline diomhair72

so she has regulars which might be a good sign, bit put off by the double.booking as 2 people have mentioned, although still really tempted to have a crack are one of you 2 a regular of hers lol?

whereabouts is her working flat although I'm still not totally sold due to other posts about this, am truly grateful to you guys for the info.

spursy100

off cricklewod lane nw2,but gonna give it a miss i think.

Offline diomhair72

off cricklewod lane nw2,but gonna give it a miss i think.

I probably would give amiss too but handy to know a locale if all else fails and the urge arises

spursy100

Offline peter purves

Banned reason: Can't / won't take advice.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline diomhair72

Nice Vid. I may have too

Video has been changed as have some pics on her AW profile.looking slightly different may just be the hair but is this the same girl even?

Offline Prince

I wanted to see her but I heard she doesn't kiss. So not for me as I depend on great kissing.

P

spursy100

Shoes in video look like something someone with a club foot wears :lol: