Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: GorgeousLily - Aldgate or Tower Hill or Tower Gateway  (Read 1097 times)

MagicDog

First review for this site and my first time shagging a black girl!

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Price: £90 for 30 mins

Comms: Called at 18:30 to book for 20:00. She asked if I was white, which I am so no problems there

Venue: Hotel near Aldgate/Tower Hill/Tower Gateway. Called from outside to get the room number. No keycard or anything needed for the lift. I walked straight past the front desk who didn't bat an eyelid

Looks: Short afro-caribbean looking girl, enhanced tits. Pics are accurate. Not bad at all.

Services: DFK was genuinely deep but maybe a bit sloppy. Same goes for OWO, she's a bit of a dribbler, but overall not bad. Then we fucked first in cowgirl then missionary, then switched to doggy. She made all the right noises, and the sight of my white cock disappearing between her black bum cheeks sent me over the edge and I spunked in the rubber.

I was happy enough at this point, but then things took a turn for the worse. I was lying back recovering when her phone rings and she answers it - "yeah babes I'm available jump in a taxi", etc etc! Then she starts a full blown conversation with the bloke (must be a regular), so I thought fuck it - show's over I'll jump in the shower. No chance - bathroom was full of towels, all of them damp. Bugger that - I'd rather walk home smelling of spunk than dry myself off on the last punters wet towel, so I just got dressed and waved goodbye. She waves back still on the phone.

Overall I just might go back, as a last resort. The shagging wasn't bad, but £90 is near the top end for 30 minutes, and she's sure as hell not offering a premium service.

Online Maverick1808

Does she still do Anal?

I was meant to see her last year but the booking was cancelled as my plans had changed for the day. We discussed Anal and it was definitely on her AW profile but i notice she's taken it off now.

If i remember right an extra £50 was quoted for it.

Offline KentAde

Does she still do Anal?

I was meant to see her last year but the booking was cancelled as my plans had changed for the day. We discussed Anal and it was definitely on her AW profile but i notice she's taken it off now.

If i remember right an extra £50 was quoted for it.

You seriously still want to see her after all the above and the other reviews?!  :thumbsdown:

Online Maverick1808

You seriously still want to see her after all the above and the other reviews?!  :thumbsdown:

No not at all, i was just curious if the OP was offered it or if anyone else had seen her and partaken in it.

There's other ebony SP's in London which float my boat more than her now!

Offline iluvebonys

I  use to see her about 4 years ago...stunning girl and great personality.
possibly my fav punt of all time
she use to do gangbangs regular to with DP so she did do anal at one point..perhaps she stopped doing it

Offline Tommy_73

Yeah, I used to see her a lot a few years back. Always fantastic sex - one of the few girls who'd let me have anal with them (apparently I'm too big :cool: ), in fact she instigated anal - I think she relished the challenge.

She did sometimes reply to texts mid shag - but I didn't really mind as she never clock watched, I often stayed longer than I should have and always had a top quality PSE. The first time I saw her she recorded us shagging... there's still a clip of it on her profile.